+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    The Crunchy Mum is offline BH Blogger - Cloth Nappies and Babywearing
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BH Team!

This looks like a terrific product and I would really like to be part of the review team for this.

I meet all the following criteria:
    • Babies aged 0-2 years - YES
    • Able to use the product for at least 1-2 weeks and write a review by Monday 27th of April - YES
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel - YES
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address - YES (ADDRESS IS CORRECT)

Reasons for selection:
    • My baby girl's room is located at the far end of the house, so I often am moving around in various parts of the house (in the kitchen/laundry/lounge) and sometimes in the backyard/garden so it would be great to test out the full range/capability of this monitor in different areas of our compound and the ease/lightness of carrying it around indoors/outdoors.
    • My baby girl is very curious and even in her cot will like to reach for objects and things nearby, so it will be good to test the pan and zoom function of the camera as I have had to position our old camera a distance away from the cot but had to lose a close up view of her in doing so.
    • We are also training bubby to be more independent in her sleep (looking for own dummy at night, practice resettling herself etc.) so it would be great to rest out other features like talkback mode/music playback etc. to provide reassurance to her remotely if needed.
    • Our baby girl often likes to kick off her covers during her sleep, so it would be helpful to test out the temperature indicator on the camera and compare it to the video images on the monitor to keep track if her kicking off covers is related to the temperature of the room being too warm or if we need to adjust the thermostat.
    • We happen to be planning a short trip away as a family to a chalet/villa during the review period, so it will be good to test out the monitor's versatility/ease of use for travel and adjustability for different types of rooms/environments.
    • I also run a family day care and usually have 2-3 other little ones napping at my place during the day, so I'd also like to test out the versatility of the monitor in moving/adjusting it to monitor different rooms/areas of the house, pan/zoom to monitor 2 children napping in one room
    • I would also be interested in researching the pricing/ease of use of adding additional cameras to monitor multiple rooms/areas and monitor different age groups of babies/toddlers under my care.
    Thanks BH Team for this review opportuniy and look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!
    Last edited by The Crunchy Mum; 06-04-2015 at 13:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes please,
    I have a 19 month old. We have used other baby monitors in the past and would be interested in comparing.
    Details are correct and I'm available to write the review.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, I'd love to review this product. I have a three month old daughter and it would be fantastic to be able to see her when we are outside playing with our older son. I'll be able to give the range a good test, as we live on 1.25 acres and regularly play in the garden while the baby is in bed.

Also, with our son, we used a video monitor, which is unfortunately dead now. Having used a different brand monitor in the past, I would be able to compare the vtech one to it - I imagine that would be very helpful for people who are trying to decide what features are necessary.

My address is correct in my profile.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to be part of the review panel for this product.
    I am on to baby number 4 so over the last 15 years I have experience using quite a few different monitors.

My youngest is 4 weeks old and I would love to trial a monitor like this one with so many interesting features. My husband loves technology so I could also get feedback from him on the technical capabilities of the unit.
    I Live on property in rural Tasmania and would love to be able to go outside and still moniter the baby while she sleeps. I also think having the ability to monitor the temperature would help me out immensely.

I meet the criteria
    Babies aged 0-2 years - Yes - my youngest is 4 weeks old
    Able to use the product for at least 1-2 weeks and write a review by Monday 27th of April - Yes I can Definatly do this.
    you are a member of our Reviewer Panel - Yes
    your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address - Yes my address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an 8 week old with 2 older brothers who love to "look"at him. This way they can look at him without being all in his face!

My address is up to date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to be considered for this review.

I have an 8 month old who needs to start having sleeps in his own room. My current baby monitor cuts out all the time and always has interference, so it isn't even worth turning on! I don't find it trustworthy and I would love to try the VTech to see whether it is able to give me the peace of mind that I need to move bubs into his own room.

Address is correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks everyone - it's going to be tricky to pick just 7. Look out for a PM shortly for those lucky few!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have everything crossed eep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have the reviewers been chosen yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    Have the reviewers been chosen yet?
    I was hoping I just hadn't got a pm yet lol