Hi BH Team!
This looks like a terrific product and I would really like to be part of the review team for this.
I meet all the following criteria:
- Babies aged 0-2 years - YES
- Able to use the product for at least 1-2 weeks and write a review by Monday 27th of April - YES
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel - YES
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address - YES (ADDRESS IS CORRECT)
Reasons for selection:
- My baby girl's room is located at the far end of the house, so I often am moving around in various parts of the house (in the kitchen/laundry/lounge) and sometimes in the backyard/garden so it would be great to test out the full range/capability of this monitor in different areas of our compound and the ease/lightness of carrying it around indoors/outdoors.
- My baby girl is very curious and even in her cot will like to reach for objects and things nearby, so it will be good to test the pan and zoom function of the camera as I have had to position our old camera a distance away from the cot but had to lose a close up view of her in doing so.
- We are also training bubby to be more independent in her sleep (looking for own dummy at night, practice resettling herself etc.) so it would be great to rest out other features like talkback mode/music playback etc. to provide reassurance to her remotely if needed.
- Our baby girl often likes to kick off her covers during her sleep, so it would be helpful to test out the temperature indicator on the camera and compare it to the video images on the monitor to keep track if her kicking off covers is related to the temperature of the room being too warm or if we need to adjust the thermostat.
- We happen to be planning a short trip away as a family to a chalet/villa during the review period, so it will be good to test out the monitor's versatility/ease of use for travel and adjustability for different types of rooms/environments.
- I also run a family day care and usually have 2-3 other little ones napping at my place during the day, so I'd also like to test out the versatility of the monitor in moving/adjusting it to monitor different rooms/areas of the house, pan/zoom to monitor 2 children napping in one room
- I would also be interested in researching the pricing/ease of use of adding additional cameras to monitor multiple rooms/areas and monitor different age groups of babies/toddlers under my care.
Thanks BH Team for this review opportuniy and look forward to hearing from you.