+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This sounds absolutely amazing!!! Our Mr 6 months is such a wriggler at night it stresses me out when I lose track of him on the monitor and have to go in to check on him and end up waking him up each and every time. I need this for my sleep and sanity!

Details are correct and could definitely review this product as needed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this monitor!
    I have a 2 year old who has just had her tonsils and adenoids removed on Wednesday due to obstructive sleep apnea. We had to resort to co-sleeping but now that she has had surgery she will be sleeping in her own room at the other end of the house.

I've looked up the website and the features on this video monitor look great.

Address is correct and I can provide the review in the timeframe requested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi
    I would love to review this! I am a highly anxious parent and my DD seems to know it! She is 18months and always manages to find the one spot in the cot that our camera doesn't cover! We're currently looking to upgrade our camera as it has a shocking battery life and regularly quits on us half way through the night :-( this would end a lot of stressful nights for me!
    Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to review, have a ten month old and current monitor is terrible. Address is correct. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default We need 7 Reviewers for VTech Baby Monitor!

Would love to review. My 6 month old is on overnight dialysis and tube feeds. We haven't gotten around to getting a monitor yet, so one of us usually sleeps in her room to check alarms and what's going on with the machines etc. With a monitor we could both sleep in the same room at the other end of the house and keep an eye on everything.

It would certainly be well used & reviewed here!

Details correct, can provide review in timeframe
    Last edited by TheMadHatter; 03-04-2015 at 23:15.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default We need 7 Reviewers for VTech Baby Monitor!

I would really love to review, bub hasn't slept in his room yet as it is down the other end of the house would love to be able to know he okay!!! Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the monitor because we've moved house. Bedrooms are upstairs and living is downstairs, so it's tough being able to do much when my little man is sleeping. I'm constantly running upstairs and checking him - while my thighs love the extra exercise, the housework suffers.

Address and details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    would love to review this monitor as we have just had twins and will need one in their room interested in the zoom function

address and details are correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    My gosh I'd love to review this monitor. We have a 12 month old who (was premmie so we are extra paranoid about her health still) and is possibly the lightest sleeper in the world!! With a squeaky doorhandle and floorboards it makes checking on her at night impossible because she instantly wakes up and just screams
    The temperature control really interests me as living in an older house I'm always so worried about it being too cold or too hot. Ability to add extra cameras is awesome with the planning of baby no.2 in the works.
    This would be an amazing product to try and certainly well used in our house as we can't even hear her scream at the top of her lungs in the front half of the house let alone if we need to go outside.

My details are all correct and I'd love to write a review on this Thanks

Address is correct
    Last edited by Loulou789; 05-04-2015 at 09:23.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bump for the morning crowd