We need 7 Reviewers for VTech Baby Monitor! | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to review this, my DD is 6 months old & about to move into her own room so this would be fantastic! We live on an acre so would be able to test the range while outside with DS.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I would love to be considered for this. My daughter is 6 months and is in a cot in my bedroom. I'm getting very little sleep (which is hard as I work full time) and Id like to move her into her own room but I still want to keep a close eye on her.

My details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Would love an opportunity to review this product! DD is currently sleeping in a cot in our room but DP and I would like to move her out.

My address is correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    I would love to test/review the monitor out in our new place My DD is 7 months old and we recently moved house from a low set to a high set. We currently do not own a monitor but have been wanting to purchase one as not only will I be transitioning her out of our bedroom into her own shortly, I would also like to test out the range of the monitor when I'm downstairs under the house doing washing for eg or when she's asleep/playing quietly in the loungeroom and know that I can keep an eye on her at the same time with confidence that she is safe in her surroundings.

At the moment when she's asleep, I'm opening and closing the bedroom door every 15-20 mins when I check on her to make sure she's ok and admittedly, I have disturbed her sleep a number of times in the process even waking her once or twice too!!! I could avoid that with the monitor whilst at the same time restoring my much needed "Sanity Saver Breaks" at nap times!!

All my details are correct and I appreciate your consideration
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 03-04-2015 at 08:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd just like to point out that @BlondeinBrisvegas and myself made the top posting list last week as well therefore, very 'active' bahaha... (You've got to use it when you got it BiB!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the monitor, my son is 22 months old and we have another on the way. I've been considering what monitor to purchase for baby on the way. I'm a member of the review panel, my details are up to date and I can complete a review in the required timeframe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @emski72 You shameless hussy!!! I might as well get in on the act too!!!

And in a blatant act of self promotion for the pair of us, I second what @emski72 said!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would love to review this please xox We've just moved house into a much bigger place and I can't hear the kids! Newbie is due on Sunday, DS is 18m and DD is 3y3m so there's a lot to keep track of lol. We have an old audio only monitor but it sucks and the house is too big for the monitors capabilities =/

I will have had newbie for long enough to test it on her for 2 weeks by the due date, and obviously can also test it on DS (18m) too... if it survived him, it'd survive anything We can also test out the full stated range of the monitor.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this monitor, I currently don't have one for my 7 wk old and it makes life hard in a 2 storey house and when I'm outside with my older kids in the day I have to be back and forth checking to make sure he's not crying and is ok

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Vtech Baby Monitor

Hi, I would love to review this monitor. I have an 18 month old and a newborn and our current monitor has just died. This one looks fantastic. Address is correct. 😊