+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an 18mth old and currently use two monitors at night a sound one and a video one as the video one lets off a buzzing noise when movement is detected. Hence a soynd monitor and video with sound off.v

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to give this a try, i already have a video monitor in 4month old ds room and also use a sound monitor in my older sons room. I would like to compare the vtech one to the one I have and give a review on both, the one I have was pretty expensive and I'm not overly happy with it.
    Address is correct

kiwimum890 is online now It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default We need 7 Reviewers for VTech Baby Monitor!

I would love to review this monitor.

I have a 10 month old who has just started standing up in his cot so it would be great to keep more of an eye on him. I would love to give it a try.

I am able to complete the review in the timeframe.

My address is correct and I am a member of the review panel...

Hopefully I get the opportunity to review this monitor 😃

Edit: I just wanted to add the DS was also prem so we are always a bit extra cautious with him, we were using the Snooza monitor but as he is now moving around so much it keeps going off unnecessarily as it moves off his nappy. So it would be great to try another monitor.

I have had two previous monitors with my older child and have had issues with the first one being too sensitive to ceiling fans and the other not being able to pan wide enough to view my DS...

The current monitor we have also buzzes a lot and the battery doesn't last very long, it also has a very bright light on it that keeps me awake at night.

Heading into the cooler months it will be great to keep an eye on the temperature in DS bedroom and being able to adjust his ducted heating in the room without going in and disturbing him as he often comes out of his blankets.

Thank you for considering me for this review.
    Last edited by kiwimum890; 02-04-2015 at 15:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default We need 7 Reviewers for VTech Baby Monitor!

Yes please!! I have an 8mo DS who coughs a lot in his sleep and occasionally vomits in bed (we're actually in hospital right now for a procedure to put a camera down his throat to work out what's going on with him). A video monitor would be so useful to keep an eye on him without having to disturb him.

He's also recently started rolling around his cot and making a lot of noise when he first goes to bed at night and it's hard to know when he's getting upset or just happily making noise. Our current cheapie monitor, which now only works if it's sitting in it's dock, is not cutting it and I am so sick of running up and down the stairs for half the night!! I can't even take the silly thing into the backyard when playing with my older child.

Address is correct
    Last edited by Cue; 02-04-2015 at 13:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would love to review this.

My 1 year old currently just has a sound monitor and the parent unit buzzes really loud if there is another power point turned on in our room (so, ALWAYS!) and it's so annoying.

She is also in the opposite end of the house to us, so the video monitor would help me check if she's sleep talking or actually awake without having to get out of bed in the middle of the night.

I will be able to use it for the full two weeks and write a 100 + word review.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would love to review the monitor. We just moved from a small apartment to a large house. While it is awesome to have all this extra space I now stress about not being able to hear DS at night and during his nap.

Address is correct and I can easily write the review by 27th of April.
    Please pick me
    Last edited by ExcuseMyFrench; 02-04-2015 at 14:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I woudo love to review one of these. I have a 2 year old and am due to have my next baby in a weeks time- so it would be perfect timing! My details are all correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review one! Just had a bub this morning and have a 2yo at home - a baby monitor has been on the wish list but we are yet to purchase one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh please please pick me

I have been looking into a video monitor for my 18 month old daughter as she is having asthma/croup problems the last few weeks resulting in me waking several times a night to make sure she is still breathing. It will only get worse this winter which I am dreading.

Details are correct :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please I have a 5 week old and a toddler. When the toddler wants to go outside but the newborn needs to stay inside (due to weather, mozzies etc) it makes it hard without a monitor! Would love to have one for times like this.

Address details are correct.