We need 7 Reviewers for VTech Baby Monitor! | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default We need 7 Reviewers for VTech Baby Monitor!

We need 7 reviewers for VTech Baby Monitor! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

**OFFER NOW CLOSED**

Name:  BM3500_F.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  40.2 KB

Stay close to your little one no matter where you are in your home with the VTech BM3500 Safe & Sound Pan & Tilt Video & Audio Baby Monitor. You can hear every sound your baby makes and watch every step they take from up to 300 metres away. The camera pans (270 degrees) and tilts (124 degrees) so you can watch as your child moves about. Thanks to split-screen capability, you can watch up to four different cameras at once (additional cameras sold separately). Best of all, you can rest assured your little one is sleeping safe and sound.

Infrared LED: View your baby at night without disturbing them

Pan, Tilt and Zoom: Watch as your little one moves about. The camera pans up to 270 degrees side-to-side and tilts as many as 124 degrees up and down. Need more detail? The camera zooms up to 2x

Wall Mountable: The unit is both freestanding or wall mountable

Multiple Viewing Options: Choose between single view (one camera only), split view (cycles through cameras on single view before stopping on split view) and patrol mode (single view that transitions to a different camera every 7 seconds) to keep an eye on as many as 4 rooms at once

Full-Motion Video: With up to 25 frames per second, you can see your child's every move on clear, dynamic video

Temperature Indicator: Keep your little one cosy. The temperature indicator on the parent unit lets you know when it's time to adjust the thermostat

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • Parents with babies aged 0-2 years
    • you have to be able to use the product for at least 1-2 weeks and write a review (at least 100 words long) by Monday 27th of April
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.

We'll be selecting 7 reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on WEDNESDAY 8th of April.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a reviewguide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 08-04-2015 at 10:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please! I would love to review this. My current monitor isn't cutting the mustard so I would love to give this one a try. Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd love to review this, we currently have a monitor that has a dodgy battery and I can't afford a new unit . Bub is 5mths and we have a farm so I'm often outside doing stuff and have to run in all the time to check her, its also only heated by wood heater so the room temperature feature would be super useful, this unit would be an absolute godsend! Address is correct x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Oh please please pick MEEEEE We have an old monitor from DD but it buzzes like crazy and we can't use it. I have a 10 day old bub and would so love to try this out.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a two month old and a toddler who is very keen on visiting her little sister in the room where she is sleeping. I would love to be able to close the door and still keep an eye on the baby.... This monitor would be great!

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default We need 7 Reviewers for VTech Baby Monitor!

I would love to review this monitor! My dd is almost 9 mo and frequently crawls out of view of our current monitor so a monitor that swivels sounds fabulous! I'm very keen to try the temperature function as living in Canberra I often worry about whether she's warm enough during the night.

My address is correct and I'm able to write the review in the required timeframe.
    Last edited by BettyV; 02-04-2015 at 14:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I would love to review this. My DS sleeps in my bed and I'm constantly worried he is going to crawl out of bed head first.

Address is correct

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I would love to review this!

With a 16 month old who will sleep through building construction but manages to wake if I so much as breathe outside his door, and a new baby on the way, we are on the look out for a video monitor that will accommodate two cameras!

My address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be stoked if I got the chance to review this monitor. We are moving our 12 week old DS to a room at the other end of the house shortly and don't currently have a monitor. I'd be very interested to see how the VTech compares to other ones we've seen our friends use.

My address is correct and I can provide a prompt review

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh this is perfect timing. I am searching for a new video monitor and had been considering the vtech! We currently have an aldi one but looking for a better quality one. I have an almost 2 year old currently in a cot and I love being able to see if she needs me or is self settling herself but would love one with a better quality camera but buying without trying can be so hit and miss!

My address is correct and I can definitely do review within timeframe needed. Thanks for the potential consideration