+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Accupuncture for Fertility

Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone thinks acupuncture is worth doing whilst undergoing an FET. Do you think there is any benefit? I feel like either way if it doesn't help I have only lost a little bit of money, also I find it quite relaxing. Would love to hear peoples opinion on Acupuncture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did acupuncture whilst undergoing IVF. I quite enjoyed it, was told to eat lots of eggs (any variety, duck, chicken etc) for my eggs. I also did a pre and post transfer session, at the pre-transfer they used heat lamps across the needles in belly to warm up my uterus, and post transfer was just leg and foot needles to help circulation. I was successful on our first IVF stim cycle. Of course I can't say it was in anyway helped by the acupuncture but according to the studies it can help. It certainly helps relax you which can only be a good thing. I will be doing it again for our next FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did the same as SoReady. And i have been taking herbal meds before and after transfer.Now im on day 3 post blastocyte transfer. Unsure how much it is going to help me till the beta day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm currently waiting for a FET after becoming hyperstimulated with my ivf cycle, I'm doing acupuncture I figure it's good for anxiety and stress management if nothing else. I did it a few years ago while trying to conceive and it really helped to regulate my periods ( always dodgy before regular as clockwork since)and it's really relaxing.
    Jen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going to acupuncturist twice a week and taking herbal meds... How I got my first BFP (which sadly ended at 6 weeks). I did find it really relaxing as well.