+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    When you have surgery and your arm ends up like this from the iv and blood tests (but at time of this awkward moment was much darker and on both arms) Attachment 75024

And the shop assistant says to your DD 'oh no what happened to mummy's arms?!' And DD replies
    'It's from the needles'

Ahhhhhhhh!
    Bahahahahahaha omg lol

That is one hell of a bruised arm! Hope everything is ok!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That awkward moment when you're going on and on to your daughter that she won't get big and tall Iike mummy and daddy if she doesn't eat her breakfast, when you have a very short tradesman in your house. I didn't realize what I was saying until I turned around and saw how short he was. I was just waiting for her to say "did you not eat your breakfast?" 😂

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

harvs  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    That awkward moment when you're going on and on to your daughter that she won't get big and tall Iike mummy and daddy if she doesn't eat her breakfast, when you have a very short tradesman in your house. I didn't realize what I was saying until I turned around and saw how short he was. I was just waiting for her to say "did you not eat your breakfast?" 😂
    I say the same thing to my DS but threw in 'you need to listen to mummy and daddy'. He says it in repeat a lot. Now I am worried about a situation like this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The moment your DD'S school friend tells you that you should be on the next biggest looser, shouting wow just think you'd be famous! Then she looked me up and down and looked at my stomach... Hmm! Thanks! No Christmas card for you lol!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoz For This Useful Post:

JR03  (19-12-2015),Wise Enough  (19-12-2015)