+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preggasaurus View Post
    To make you feel better..
    A couple of weeks ago, I was meeting a friend for coffee at a shopping centre. I was wearing a really lightweight silk dress. I walked up the travellator from the carpark and spotted my friend just up ahead of me, I stood there chatting with her when someone came up behind me and said "Excuse me, you have, err, something on the back of your dress," I looked, and sure enough, af, all over my cream silk dress. Mortifying.

God only knows how many people saw me walk across the carpark, up the travellator, and saw me standing there talking to my friend.

That's my awkward moment...
    This happened to me once when i was wearing a white skirt. I was at the hospital visiting a relative..we had walked all the way through the hospital and were at the exit waiting to leave when i lovely lady came up and told me. Would have been nice if someone told me earlier

I saw a lady once with her maxi dress on inside out, and it wasnt one of those inside out items that you can get away with and not notice the seams..it even had stiched in boob pads on the outside! I have no idea how she missed it.. anyway i ran up to her and whispered and let her know, and her Mum that was with her goes "Aww noo!! Why did you tell her!!!" She knew the whole time! The poor girl was SO embarrassed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heplusme View Post

I saw a lady once with her maxi dress on inside out, and it wasnt one of those inside out items that you can get away with and not notice the seams..it even had stiched in boob pads on the outside! I have no idea how she missed it.. anyway i ran up to her and whispered and let her know, and her Mum that was with her goes "Aww noo!! Why did you tell her!!!" She knew the whole time! The poor girl was SO embarrassed.
    What a mean mum!! Although it sounds like something my dad would do for a laugh

I always tell people if there's something like that - food in teeth, dress tucked into undies, bra showing...I'd want someone to tell me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I always tell people if there's something like that - food in teeth, dress tucked into undies, bra showing...I'd want someone to tell me!
    Me too, i figure one day ill cash in on the good karma

4. The Following User Says Thank You to heplusme For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    The awkward moment when you buy a chilli plant called Peter pepper and look it up to see how hot it is on the heat scale to find out it is officially the most poarn0graphic chilli ever.

I can't upload photos atm but here is a link..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_pepper

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

BluePixie  (03-11-2015),Chunkydunks  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    The awkward moment when you buy a chilli plant called Peter pepper and look it up to see how hot it is on the heat scale to find out it is officially the most poarn0graphic chilli ever.

Classic!! 😄

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Classic!! 😄
    But it is so awesome that it grows like that! I know some people that love trying chillies and I can't wait to see them out these in their mouths. I'm going to laugh so hard! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    But it is so awesome that it grows like that! I know some people that love trying chillies and I can't wait to see them out these in their mouths. I'm going to laugh so hard! Lol
    It's also awesome that the name is obviously a pun/ double entendre

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    It's also awesome that the name is obviously a pun/ double entendre
    We bought it because it was the most developed chilli plant our local hardware garden center had that wasn't a ghost chilli.

I can't wait for it to fruit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The awkward moment when you have finally dealt with your nosebleed, and later notice a wad of blood on your dress. Luckily it's a black dress but still....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

I had to read the article to get it because it wasn't obvious to me when I saw it.