+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Me and my boyfriend were at his cousins wedding this weekend and his mum was asking DP when he wants the spare bed back (his Grandma was staying at his mums so they borrowed the spare single bed we have) than she looked at me and giggled and said I have an idea for that room and cuddles into me and said there might be some congratulations coming soon! Chris told me. She had This smile from ear to ear. I was shocked I had no idea Idea he had spoken to his mum about me wanting a baby! There was an 8 week old baby at his mum table. And she kept bringing him over to our table asking chris if he wanted to have a practice hold. And that she hasn't held a baby in 15 years (when his niece was born) he than says he thinks he is losing this battle. Hopefully this means he is leaning towards sooner lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apple93: It must feel great to have family support like that, hope it is sooner rather than later

Lil Smurfy: I know that clucky feeling, going past the baby section at the local Target had me wanting to buy something today, but not a good idea with the reality of the success stats.

BabyG4: Glad the tubal litigation reversal was a success but sorry to hear about your m/c. Good luck with your TTC journey.

Thanks for the well wishes. Apparently yesterday went well, just have to wait and see if it has worked. DH is pretty sore today, but in good spirits thankfully.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SLA For This Useful Post:

Apple93  (03-10-2015),BabyG4  (03-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Not much happening here. I'm getting cluckier by the day. At this stage, I hope we'll start trying in feb
    Seriously- knowing that we will be TTC Dec/Jan is killing me. My niece was born last night and after hearing the news and seeing the photos I was soooooo tempted to just go for it hahaha, but I held out. I really want to get back to my pre preg weight (8kg to lose) before we TTC.

To the ladies concerned about age gap- everyone I know LOVES their age gap for different reasons.. My boys are 20 months apart and I'll be aiming for the same gap again with number 3, because for me- it has been an absolute breeze. DS1 was too young to be jealous, this may have been different were he a different kid- but he is super independent and outgoing so didn't need me much. Never cared about me BFing the baby half the day or having daddy put him to bed.
    My SIL has 3.5 years between number 1&2 and she said it's been wonderful having a child who can help so much. And she gets lots of
    Time with number 2 because number 1 goes to kindy 3 days a week, etc. there's always pros and cons and it always turns out amazing. Best of luck making you decisions xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I originally wanted a 2 year age gap, but DD is now 2 yrs 2 months and we're not even trying yet. So it will be at least 3 years between them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had 2 years between 1&2, 10.5months between 2&3 and just over 2 years between 3&4. I loved all the close gaps, love being kept busy and active by them.
    When number 5 comes along, there'll be a 4.5 year + gap between the last 2. I'm not used to a bigger gap but looking forward to having a bit more one on one time with bub while the other girls will be at school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Today I had my final varicella (chicken pox) immunization so that's varicella, MMR and hep B which should all be up to date now!
    I started talking my pregnancy and bf vitamins last night.
    Now it's just a matter of waiting for 28 days following today's vaccination which should put me at CD3 which is perfect timing to start trying next month :-)

How's everyone else's wait going?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Soon2be4  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Exciting JR, not long to go now!! Hopefully the wait isn't a long one once this month is over.
    I'm currently in the TWW. DH was meant to be away but it was cancelled so I'm 'hoping' this is a sign and turns out to be our month.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

JR03  (07-10-2015),Soon2be4  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm off to the Drs in a couple of weeks to get my Rubella immunity tested.

I'm still thinking we'll start trying in feb. But if by some chance the ppl changes didn't happen, I'd move it forward a couple of months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting times ladies!!
    My cluckiness has subsided for the time being so I'm just trying to focus on the two amazing little rascals I have right now, and will get back into the ttc world in a couple of months good luck everyone!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Soon2be4  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Exciting times ladies!!
    My cluckiness has subsided for the time being so I'm just trying to focus on the two amazing little rascals I have right now, and will get back into the ttc world in a couple of months good luck everyone!
    Haha are we twins in a parallel universe lol my cluckiness has also died off having such a nice quiet patch with my girls so just enjoying that and thinking hmm do I really want the baby chaos again yet (I know I do at some point of course!)

On a side note was popping on here to ask those that are waiting to ttc for whatever reason what protection are you currently using? I am trying to chart my cycle which isn't cooperating very well lately and we are just "pulling out" which of course isn't always effective but not a huge deal if we fall sooner than planned. What about everyone elsE?