+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2be4 View Post
    Wanting to join the wait ladies.. Will start ttc dec/jan for number 3! Weeee I've been doing a bit of research into swaying as I'd love a little blue but will be happy with a third pink as long as he/she is Healthy! My mind keeps swaying between waiting and then going for it now lol I am just mush for little babies though!

This is us but for number 2! I've got a date to get my mirena out next month, then waiting a couple of cycles before starting dec/jan (if I can wait lol). I'm so excited!! We are on holiday in January, would be nice to get a bfp while we're away. I'd love another boy, but not fussed either way 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pearlygirl For This Useful Post:

Soon2be4  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I've been reading up on swaying too! I'll be happy with either, but we will be attempting to sway for pink!

I keep going back and forth between wanting to TTC now and my original plan of Dec/Jan. knowing that we may not fall as easily as in the past as we will be avoiding the day I ovulate in trying for a girl.

Best of luck ladies!
    Hope this works for you guys I conceived both my girls 2 days before O

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just started using fertility friend to chart. But I've only had one period since having DS2 and that was 45 days ago- I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated again since, which is new to me, so I'd like to track my period for a few cycles so that I have a better chance at the swaying working!

DS1 is 2yrs 5 months and DS2 is 8 months, so very similar to your girls soon2be!
    I love the age gap between them, I know that I should wait till dec/jan to start TTC, I'm just super clucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I've just started using fertility friend to chart

I love the age gap between them, I know that I should wait till dec/jan to start TTC, I'm just super clucky!
    Ditto to this! I was ready a week after DD2 lol! It's a nice gap and sometimes I even think ahhh are we crazy to try for 3 under 3 but really it will be close to 2 years between 2&3 which is pretty average for most families.

Thanks I'll give the app a try, I was using kindara but i don't think it predicts fertile days (at least mine doesn't) and I like to have an idea so I can look out for cm more. Good luck on Your tracking!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

I was hoping there as a group such as this My DH is having a vasectomy reversal tomorrow, obviously we are planning to TTC by the end of the year after DH has completed his several weeks of rest post surgery. I think after that we'll just not exactly try but not prevent because we've been told that if it does work (80 some thing % chance provided all goes well tomorrow) it will take 3-6 month before it becomes effective and it's not unrealistic to expect it to take a year. Bit nervous about tomorrow, but also a bit excited too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SLA View Post
    Hi Everyone

I was hoping there as a group such as this My DH is having a vasectomy reversal tomorrow, obviously we are planning to TTC by the end of the year after DH has completed his several weeks of rest post surgery. I think after that we'll just not exactly try but not prevent because we've been told that if it does work (80 some thing % chance provided all goes well tomorrow) it will take 3-6 month before it becomes effective and it's not unrealistic to expect it to take a year. Bit nervous about tomorrow, but also a bit excited too.
    Hope it goes well.. 👍🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't been on here for a long time after we successfully fell pregnant but unfortunately ended in a m/c. We are currently back TTCing now
    How is everyone going?

All the best for your husbands reversal @SLA I could imagine it's exciting but nerve wracking all at the same time. I had a tubal ligation after my last child and in March had a reversal. My biggest fear was it wouldn't work, safe to say these tubes are definitely working. Here's hoping your DH has a speedy recovery and well on the way for that next bub in no time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SLA View Post
    Hi Everyone

I hope his op is a success

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Baby4g sorry about your loss

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not much happening here. I'm getting cluckier by the day. At this stage, I hope we'll start trying in feb