+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm still hanging around, just waiting til it's time to ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I met up with a friend yesterday who has just had her 2nd baby and her first is about to turn 2. It was so hectic, she was holding the newbie and the toddler was climbing into the pram and taking off, I helped as much as I could but it was mayhem. Now I'm starting to re-think whether I want a second now. But really, it's going to be really busy whenever we have a second so I'm not sure whether maybe I'm just delaying the inevitable. Admittedly, my daughter isn't a runner so that in itself would make things easier. I want another child but I'm just so scared about the newborn stage with a 3.5 year old (that's the youngest my daughter will be if I fall pregnant straight away when we start trying).

Does anyone have feelings like this? I'm not sure if I'm ready and just nervous, of whether I'm not ready yet...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I wonder how I'll cope with 2. My daughter has just turned 2. At this stage, if we get pregnant when we start trying, she'll be a little over 3 when the baby is born. I could be deluding myself, but I'm hoping that with her a little bit older, it will be easier because she won't be as needy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

JR03  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jr03 I always have those scenarios pictured in my head.

But I know the young years are short and j want my daughter to have a sibling,

I think I'll survive by baby wearing the second !

We started TTC last month into cycle 2 now.

There will be a minimum of 3 years between them now which makes me feel more settled with TTC

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

JR03  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!
    I need some conversation to help pass the time before TTC because it's all I can think about at the moment! I have two boys, 2.4 yrs and 8 months, and we will probably start TTC dec/jan.

Good luck to everyone currently trying!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (08-09-2015),Mamasupial  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're planning to start trying in November but I have just realised my O date will be about 14th Nov and I'm away without hubby from 12-14th!!! Hopefully my October cycle is a bit longer (I've been on the pill forever but I think my cycles were 30-32 days when we were TTC #1) so then we'll at least be together for the days leading up to it and O day.

I'm in the process of getting all my vax's that my bloods showed I was low in, 1 chicken pox and one hep B to go.

How is everyone else's wait going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me and my boyfriend have decided to ttc. He wasn't up for straight away, but We are just seeing what happens next cycle as I will be 12 weeks around Christmas and can put an ultrasound picture in a present and give to family to open. If nothing happens we are going to re evaluate after my birthday in January 10. As I really don't want to think of an excuse as to my I'm not drinking lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanting to join the wait ladies.. Will start ttc dec/jan for number 3! Weeee I've been doing a bit of research into swaying as I'd love a little blue but will be happy with a third pink as long as he/she is Healthy! My mind keeps swaying between waiting and then going for it now lol I am just mush for little babies though!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Waiting Room

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2be4 View Post
    Wanting to join the wait ladies.. Will start ttc dec/jan for number 3! Weeee I've been doing a bit of research into swaying as I'd love a little blue but will be happy with a third pink as long as he/she is Healthy! My mind keeps swaying between waiting and then going for it now lol I am just mush for little babies though!

I've been reading up on swaying too! I'll be happy with either, but we will be attempting to sway for pink!

I keep going back and forth between wanting to TTC now and my original plan of Dec/Jan. knowing that we may not fall as easily as in the past as we will be avoiding the day I ovulate in trying for a girl.

Tbh I'm finding this wait harder than I had expected- I love pregnancy and birth but I keep reminding myself that my Boys are still so young and to soak it all up.

I also need AF to cooperate before we can start trying.

Best of luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I've been reading up on swaying too! I'll be happy with either, but we will be attempting to sway for pink!

I keep going back and forth between wanting to TTC now and my original plan of Dec/Jan. knowing that we may not fall as easily as in the past as we will be avoiding the day I ovulate in trying for a girl.

Tbh I'm finding this wait harder than I had expected- I love pregnancy and birth but I keep reminding myself that my Boys are still so young and to soak it all up.

I also need AF to cooperate before we can start trying.

Best of luck ladies!
    Ahh it's like you read my mind with everything you said except for the pink lol. I know what you mean, my girls are still young (21months and 7months) and I need to stop and be in the moment with them but I'm getting better at that.

I also worry that it won't happen straight away but time will tell and whatever is meant to be will happen. I've just weaned my toddler the past few days so only feeding Bub now, had my copper iud out last week so will see what my cycles are doing soon.

Thinking of swaying.. I've got to start charting my cycle a bit what apps do people find good?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (13-09-2015)