+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popping in to say hi 👋 hope everyone's going well! My girls have been keeping me busy as usual. Hanging for our holiday in a months time..
    Also made me remember to ask how did the next interview go @BeautyOfTheSouls? Any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BabyG4, I bet you're looking forward to the holiday! I hope you have a lot fo fun. Where are you going?

I didn't get the job. They gave it to someone who had previously been a Customer Service Manager. Oh well, at least I've now had experience in doing a TL interview lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlueLips, yeah she didn't see any point in the immediate release and thankfully! It's making my tummy get stabby pains every now and then. I don't care though, as long as it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    Hi BabyG4, I bet you're looking forward to the holiday! I hope you have a lot fo fun. Where are you going?

I didn't get the job. They gave it to someone who had previously been a Customer Service Manager. Oh well, at least I've now had experience in doing a TL interview lol
    Sorry to hear you didn't get the job but a great way of looking at it! You would of gotten a lot of experience out of the interview. Have you asked for feedback? I used to sit in on a lot of panels back in my days (feel old saying that when I know I'm not lol) but used to give a lot of feedback to those who sat interviews plus job applications etc.

We are off to the snow then Gold Coast. Can't wait to relax, catch up with family and friends and enjoy some time away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Sorry to hear you didn't get the job but a great way of looking at it! You would of gotten a lot of experience out of the interview. Have you asked for feedback? I used to sit in on a lot of panels back in my days (feel old saying that when I know I'm not lol) but used to give a lot of feedback to those who sat interviews plus job applications etc.

We are off to the snow then Gold Coast. Can't wait to relax, catch up with family and friends and enjoy some time away!
    Yeah they said I interviewed well but they went with the guy who had experience.

Yay sounds like a good holiday! I've never seen snow before The gold coast should be good though. Got any plans while you're there? I used to live in Brisbane so was never far from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    Yeah they said I interviewed well but they went with the guy who had experience.

Yay sounds like a good holiday! I've never seen snow before The gold coast should be good though. Got any plans while you're there? I used to live in Brisbane so was never far from there
    At least you know it definitely wasn't you! I'm sure something equally as good, if not better, will come up.

I'm a GC girl, only been in SA a few years. Don't have many plans other than enjoying some warmer weather, lots of dinners and catching up with everyone. My girls aren't fussed on theme parks, we used to live at Seaworld and wet n wild.
    Do you get back to Brissie much?
    I've never been to the snow either. Looking forward to finally getting to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm officially joining this thread! I've had in my head that I want another baby when my daughter is 3.5 or older, which would mean starting TTC this November. Hubby has been very non-committal but today he said "Yep, let's do this, the timing will never be perfect so November is as good a time as any to start trying". He asked if we can start practicing now haha.

I'm looking forward to joining you all on this very exciting journey :-)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (31-05-2015),Lil Smurfy  (31-05-2015),Mamasupial  (31-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    How exciting JR! I was going to start on November but changed my mind to February.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @JR03 we won't be officially starting until late this year so should be around the same time! We will start with our initial appointments in a few months and see how we go looking forward to starting this journey with some of you ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So are you ladies getting blood tests to check rubella immunity and general health? We went to our GP prior to TTC #1 to get checked and she basically just told me to start taking folate and hubby to start taking a multi vitamin and that was it! No tests or anything. Once I was pregnant, I found out that I had low immunity to rubella so maybe I should insist on a blood test this time.