Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Beautyofthesoul

I was on metformin for TTC my daughter

( have lean PCOS)

I'm back on it now again.

I fell pregnant first go both times I've gotten pregnant. Goodluck with the metformin I've found it very beneficial for my PCOS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course you can join @BlueLips. Welcome!

I hope all the renovations go well for you :-)

Did you have any side effects with metformin?
    I've got all my fingers crossed that it works for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC Waiting Room

Welcome @BlueLips. It can be hard to wait but I'm also trying to be rational. DP and I are waiting because I want to lose more weight, we want to save more for IVF costs and also to ensure we are in a great financial position when bub arrives (to help with having time off etc). Trying to be rational here but sometimes I get so clucky!
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 27-05-2015 at 18:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome!

Beautyofthesoul- I take XR (extended release) because it does make me nauseas and occasionally get the runs
    Avoiding carbs and sugar helps avoid side effects

I'm on a small dose because I can't tolerate much higher than 1 x 500mg SR a day. I used to be on 2 a day but I'm about 3kg under pre pregnancy weight and it seems to be too much for me at the moment.

Tortoise- totally understand the cluckiness so glad I have a lot going on to keep me busy and my mind off it. Having my daughter keeping me busy helps too. I'm actually a bit sad at the idea of having to share myself with another baby we are so close

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a read back I'm another who hopes the PPL changes don't get passed through the senate

It will really impact our family financially and my ability to stay home for the first year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLips View Post
    Having a read back I'm another who hopes the PPL changes don't get passed through the senate

It will really impact our family financially and my ability to stay home for the first year
    Welcome blue lips. Fingers crossed it gets delayed or not through at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all can I join?

I'm 24 , DH is 28 and we have 2yo DD.

We are extending our house and doing some internal renovations so won't be TTC until November.

DH wanted to try in August but the DIY list is too long.

Going to see my gp tomorrow for some bloods to check my thyroid, get a Pap smear ect.

I'm totally clucky but my rational brain knows it's better to wait a whole longer. Plus I wanted atleast a 3 year age gap anyway
    Sorry to barge into this thread but Bluelips we're still twins. We want at least a 3.5 year age gap when means starting TTC in November too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome!

Beautyofthesoul- I take XR (extended release) because it does make me nauseas and occasionally get the runs
    Avoiding carbs and sugar helps avoid side effects

I'm on a small dose because I can't tolerate much higher than 1 x 500mg SR a day. I used to be on 2 a day but I'm about 3kg under pre pregnancy weight and it seems to be too much for me at the moment.

Tortoise- totally understand the cluckiness so glad I have a lot going on to keep me busy and my mind off it. Having my daughter keeping me busy helps too. I'm actually a bit sad at the idea of having to share myself with another baby we are so close
    I'm on 500mg XR as well. I've been told to increase it to 1000mg XR next week to give my body time to get used to the smaller dose this week.
    So far it's been making me feel a little bloaty and sick. Hopefully the higher dose won't be so bad.

The doctor told me there was no point to try the immediate release first as it can cause worse side effects so put me straight on the XR

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jro3. Twinsies!

How exciting I'm hanging out for November

Beautyofthesoul- that's great you went straight to Slow release the immediate release was awful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies! I'm still here.. Still waiting/hoping 😊