+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    How we all doing ladies? Everyone got their mojo back with their weight loss? I thought I did but feel off the wagon again but the last week I'm back and going great. It really is hard to find the motivation, for me the colder months are harder too. Would much rather rug up and bum around than exercise.
    I've also decided that I'm going to put TTCing on hold (might change my mind next week lol). After I had DD4 I always said I wouldn't have any more unless I hit under 70kg. I didn't think it was achievable so thought no more babies but I'm only 9kg from my target. Means we won't TTC until later in the year so I can get weight off, head overseas on a holiday without being pregnant plus I have a few little trips booked in this year too.
    No mojo here 😔
    DD is being unbelievably clingy lately, wants to be held all day. Itd be okay if i didnt have a bad back. Im thinking ill just get back into walking and eating healthy and leave it at that. Just got do some juggling and shopping so i can eat like a normal person. These days im lucky to get lunch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah yep I remember those days @MummaCat, clingy kiddies can be hard work and tiring. Walking and healthy eating is usually all it takes when you get the time. I cook up a whole heap of healthy snacks and freeze them every week. Pull them out for school snacks and my snacks each day so I know I won't eat cake haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been eating well and walking. I lost 1.3kgs this week (I gained weight the last 2 weeks, so glad it's started dropping again). Only 2 kgs to go to get to goal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going okay. I saw a dietician who discussed PCOS with me and the best way to eat to help deal with this. I'm now down around 12kgs since the start of the year. I do notice I tend to put a little back on (a few kgs) if I eat carbs so I'm really really limiting them and that seems to be working yay!

I've got 18kgs to go until the weight the doctor recommended for me haha. I'll be happy if I can lose another 10 or so

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    did you conceive the first bub naturally (saw in earlier posts you said you have pcos)
    I took provera to get AF then soy isoflavones. I didn't ovulate til cd 36ish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Ah yep I remember those days @MummaCat, clingy kiddies can be hard work and tiring. Walking and healthy eating is usually all it takes when you get the time. I cook up a whole heap of healthy snacks and freeze them every week. Pull them out for school snacks and my snacks each day so I know I won't eat cake haha
    Lol i wish cake was my problem but no i tend to just not eat. 😏 ill get there. After this bag of maltesers 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all... Sorry I've been MIA.

I'm going okay with losing weight at the moment. I've lost about 2kgs so far this week but I had some on last week because I completely broke my diet - badly. I'm feeling really deflated though after reading some posts about MTHFR. I was tested for that a couple of years back when I was heading down the TTC path (was put on hold etc) and the FS said I would need baby aspirin and vitamin B supplement but we didn't really talk about it much more than that. Now I keep reading how it leads to miscarriage after miscarriage and still borns or Down syndrome or ADHD. Suddenly my TTC future is looking bleak 😔😔😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Hi all... Sorry I've been MIA.

I'm going okay with losing weight at the moment. I've lost about 2kgs so far this week but I had some on last week because I completely broke my diet - badly. I'm feeling really deflated though after reading some posts about MTHFR. I was tested for that a couple of years back when I was heading down the TTC path (was put on hold etc) and the FS said I would need baby aspirin and vitamin B supplement but we didn't really talk about it much more than that. Now I keep reading how it leads to miscarriage after miscarriage and still borns or Down syndrome or ADHD. Suddenly my TTC future is looking bleak 😔😔😔
    What is MTHFR?

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.mthfrsupport.com.au/what-is-mthfr/

I just googled and this came up..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep that's it but it's confusing to understand. I was sent for the test because my vitamin B levels were really low. The FS then explained its a genetic condition where my body doesn't absorb vitamin B naturally. She said no matter how many green leafy vegetables (I think) I ate it wouldn't help. She then told me to take vitamin B supplements and that I would need to take baby aspirin for clotting. I've since had bloods done (haven't taken vitamin B for over 2 years) and my levels were perfect. So confusing! Reading the threads have made me worry. I'm working hard to lose weight and delaying TTC because of that but then it might take forever because of the MTHFR so I ask why I'm waiting. I don't even know if I'll be able to carry a baby to term after what I've just been reading. I never knew it was such a big issue. Oh dear.

I'm wondering if I should book an earlier appointment with FS to make sure I'm doing all the right things now. What if I need to do something or taking something for months before hand. My brain is thinking too much!