+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @BabyG4 I will find out next week :-) the general manager was lovely. I just want to know how I went now haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC Waiting Room

Yeah they are good reasons so definitely need to hang in there I'm sure time will start picking up again.

That's frustrating about the cruise @Lil Smurfy but hopefully you will have a nice time and it will be worth it. Is there anyway your DH would change his mind about re-booking as a baby moon once you have your BFP?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going with everything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still tossing up when to ttc.. I'd love to work a full year next year but... I know ttc will take forever..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going slowly lol it feels like time is dragging but I know it's not. It's already half way through May!

We are having fun crocheting some cute things for friends who are due with a little girl in August. We are going to see them on the weekend, so it should be really good.

We are so busy for the next few weekends that I'm sure time will absolutely fly by.

I hope everyone else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pixiepie im still trying to decide too 😔 i say August/September but im not sure. Maybe casually TTC and if it happens then it happens and if not you get your full year of working? @BeautyOfTheSoul i agree VERY slowly!! Yet so quick that i am worried i wont lose this weight in time. But in saying that weight loss has come to a standstill due to lack of motivation 😔 im petrified ill put on a bucketload of weight again. ARGH its all to hard haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaCat For This Useful Post:

pixiepie  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure you can do it! It is hard to find motivation sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MummaCat I feel your pain. I still want to lose at least 20kg before TTC but I complain time is dragging and then I look at the calendar and get scared I'll run out of time to lose weight and will want to push TTC back even further. I don't want to do that so really I might have just the perfect amount of time to lose some weight and start TTC when we initially planned. I'm also struggling with motivation right now though. I didn't lose anything this week (my fault) but it's making me frustrated with it all. I'm hoping to lose 6kgs in the next 2 weeks. We will see hey?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How we all doing ladies? Everyone got their mojo back with their weight loss? I thought I did but feel off the wagon again but the last week I'm back and going great. It really is hard to find the motivation, for me the colder months are harder too. Would much rather rug up and bum around than exercise.
    I've also decided that I'm going to put TTCing on hold (might change my mind next week lol). After I had DD4 I always said I wouldn't have any more unless I hit under 70kg. I didn't think it was achievable so thought no more babies but I'm only 9kg from my target. Means we won't TTC until later in the year so I can get weight off, head overseas on a holiday without being pregnant plus I have a few little trips booked in this year too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiepie View Post
    I'm still tossing up when to ttc.. I'd love to work a full year next year but... I know ttc will take forever..
    did you conceive the first bub naturally (saw in earlier posts you said you have pcos)