+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Hi everyone

I'm not sure if anyone even noticed I was gone.. But I waited 10 days for AF last month and she never arrived.. So I was suddenly & unexpectedly moved out of the TTC waiting room

Best of luck to all of you - I hope your journeys are short & enjoyable <3
    Yayy congrats i don't even know you as i am new to this forum but still am excited for you hope all goes smoothly for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skybluewaters For This Useful Post:

TaylorMade  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaCat View Post
    Lucky ladies. Id love 3 or 4 but my partner is just saying a flat out no. 2 and only 2. His main reasoning though is 3 is squishy in the back seat of the car and 4 means 7 seater or 2 cars. I have a few years to work on him but id love them all to be close. Personally id love to have twins next just so i can have my 3 babies. Otherwise its going to be an argument with DP and i dunno how ill deal with giving up my wanted big family over something as silly as space and a car 😔
    We're exactly the same. I want 3, DH only wants 2. Once we have the second, I'm leaving contraception up to him. If he doesn't want a 3rd, he can prevent it. I've also said I hope I get twins next cos it's the only way I'll get 3 kids

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (10-05-2015),MummaCat  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone

I'm not sure if anyone even noticed I was gone.. But I waited 10 days for AF last month and she never arrived.. So I was suddenly & unexpectedly moved out of the TTC waiting room

Big congrats on your bubba news! Hope the pregnancy is easy going

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

TaylorMade  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaCat View Post
    Lucky ladies. Id love 3 or 4 but my partner is just saying a flat out no. 2 and only 2. His main reasoning though is 3 is squishy in the back seat of the car and 4 means 7 seater or 2 cars. I have a few years to work on him but id love them all to be close. Personally id love to have twins next just so i can have my 3 babies. Otherwise its going to be an argument with DP and i dunno how ill deal with giving up my wanted big family over something as silly as space and a car 😔
    Haha love the comment on seating in cars. You make it work either way. I got my first 7 seater after our 3rd was born. Just got an 8 seater a few months back but the way DH sees this is 6 spare seats for 6 kids haha.

Perhaps wait it out and see how you feel. After our 3rd was born I was adamant I wouldn't be having any more, well DD4 had other plans and fit perfectly into our family which made me want more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Haha love the comment on seating in cars. You make it work either way. I got my first 7 seater after our 3rd was born. Just got an 8 seater a few months back but the way DH sees this is 6 spare seats for 6 kids haha.

Perhaps wait it out and see how you feel. After our 3rd was born I was adamant I wouldn't be having any more, well DD4 had other plans and fit perfectly into our family which made me want more!
    My DP is a dork lol but yeh will wait how we both feel after #2 and go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post

I was stressing about the car issue as well we got our 7 seater way before me even falling pregnant to baby#3 and now with 3 kids in the car the rear seats stay down so i have more boot space to fit pram and groceries etc but at this rate i think my baby girl won't even want to sit in any pram or stroller once she gets walking unaided so baby if/when baby#4 comes along it may not be as much of an issue as i thought it would be and someone else also mentioned those roof top storage things which i never even considered which could also work coz we do have roof racks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Hi everyone

Eeeeekkkkkkkk!!!! Congrats Hope it all goes wonderfully!

Quote Originally Posted by skybluewaters View Post
    Hi just a newbie here not sure of exact forum rules here but this thread has caught my eye...i gave birth to my baby girl April 2014 and instantly fell inlove and although i vowed she (my third pregnancy ) would be my last all throughout the pregnancy after meeting her my thoughts and feelings changed i wanted another and soon too as already 35 and last pregnancy was so hard physically on my body stopped taking pill in November 2014 so have been unprotected but not actively trying as we planned and organized a family trip for our kids to meet hubby's side of family and i didn't want to be travelling while preggas so i put the brakes on we are going to travel primarily the month of August but leave late July so hoping i get bfp just before leaving or even while overseas as it will make the announcement to my family much easier - they don't want me having any more kids as at time especially with my two boys i don't always cope
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiepie View Post
    Hi ladies! Can I join? I think we are ttc late in the year or the start of next year.
    Welcome ladies

I always said I wanted 4 and DH had an absolute limit of 3. Now I'd be happy with one more. Anything after that is just a bonus.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (12-05-2015),pixiepie  (10-05-2015),TaylorMade  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just emailed my old GP practice in Brisbane to ask for updated referrals to be sent to our FS. First baby-step (pun intended!) towards #2...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (12-05-2015),Chunkydunks  (11-05-2015),pixiepie  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skybluewaters View Post
    Yayy congrats i don't even know you as i am new to this forum but still am excited for you hope all goes smoothly for you
    Funny isn't it, how you get so enthusiastic about people you don't 'know' haha. I do it all the time!

Thank you ladies, we're very excited & already 1/4 of the way there good luck to everyone, hope it's all of you soon!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (12-05-2015),pixiepie  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TaylorMade, congratulations!! Wishing you a smooth and safe pregnancy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

TaylorMade  (11-05-2015)