+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino. Sucks you tried so hard and didn't see the results you wanted.
    @Chunkydunks. I'm glad AF is here finally so you can get on with it all.

Well I had a job interview today. I'm hoping I get called for a second interview. It was nerve wracking but DP helped me prep and was awesome with what to wear. She did my hair for me as well so it's out of its usual bun today.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

Chunkydunks  (04-05-2015),Mamasupial  (04-05-2015),MrsChino  (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chunkydunks hopefully having a normal AF will mean you might O this month. Do you have some OPK's ready to start checking?
    @MrsChino it's so hard when you don't see results. Have you tried not jumping on the scales and actually taking your measurements instead? I find the difference between falling off the wagon and continuing on is knowing that you are going good. Measurements can drop drastically without weight.
    @Mamasupial hope the pangs are a sign of AF or ovulation. Do you test at the same time each time? I found using the OPK at different times of the day would give a different result.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    @MrsChino. Sucks you tried so hard and didn't see the results you wanted.
    @Chunkydunks. I'm glad AF is here finally so you can get on with it all.

Well I had a job interview today. I'm hoping I get called for a second interview. It was nerve wracking but DP helped me prep and was awesome with what to wear. She did my hair for me as well so it's out of its usual bun today.
    I have my FX that you blitzed the interview and will be getting that second interview. Keep us posted with how it all pans out. Can you come do my hair Tortoise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    @BabyG4 No OPKs here. I won't start watching that sort of thing until I'm under 100kg.
    @BeautyOfTheSoul Your hair looks lovely! Hope you get the call back!!

I've been busy getting everything ready for DS birthday tomorrow. He's already been rotten by FIL and SIL. Tomorrow we're having a little classroom party for him...sort of. He's getting picked on for being a vegetarian so we're taking some of our foods to show them the sort of things we eat and to talk to them about the reasons and what it all means. We'll finish off with the cupcakes. Lots of stuff for me to do when I should be studying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BabyG4 sure I'll be right over to do your hair 😝
    @Chunkydunks happy birthday to DS for tomorrow! That's sounds great about the little celebration at school!! It's hard to understand why on earth his classmates pick on him for being vegetarian but sounds like you are handling it like a pro. I often worry our kids will get picked on for having 2 mums. I was even telling friends on the weekend that I once attended my ex's godsons birthday and ended up in tears because I suddenly thought 'omg what if nobody comes to my kids birthday parties because they aren't allowed?!'

It was very upsetting and still worries me.
    @MrsChino I am also trying to be all zen about it but it's not easy. I keep asking myself if I really have to be my goal weight or if we could start earlier. Then I remind myself that no it's best to wait! I was okay with that again after I talked myself around then I found out a work friend is pregnant today and was like hmm.. Maybe we could start sooner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Unfortunately some kids will find anything to pick on others about. DS even gets picked on because of my size so I stopped going into the school to meet him after school and just wait in the car now. I think with the vegetarian thing it's a lot of them not understanding it all so we're hoping the session will dispel some of the myths.

I can understand your concerns. I find there is less ignorance surrounding different family dynamics in the major cities. Things are honestly a little backwards here and I find it difficult to deal with a lot of people who have no desire to understand anyone else's life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that sounds awful 😔 and picking on him because of your size?! Not that it matters but do you mind me asking what size you are? Gosh now I'm worried about that too! Some children can be so cruel. I hope that we raise children who are not so judgemental of others and that can appreciate that everyone is different and that their family could also be different. We live in a CBD outside of Sydney but are worried that people here could also be a bit judgy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    @Chunkydunks hopefully having a normal AF will mean you might O this month. Do you have some OPK's ready to start checking?
    @MrsChino it's so hard when you don't see results. Have you tried not jumping on the scales and actually taking your measurements instead? I find the difference between falling off the wagon and continuing on is knowing that you are going good. Measurements can drop drastically without weight.
    @Mamasupial hope the pangs are a sign of AF or ovulation. Do you test at the same time each time? I found using the OPK at different times of the day would give a different result.
    Yep same time every day. Bit crampy again today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Wow that sounds awful ������ and picking on him because of your size?! Not that it matters but do you mind me asking what size you are? Gosh now I'm worried about that too! Some children can be so cruel. I hope that we raise children who are not so judgemental of others and that can appreciate that everyone is different and that their family could also be different. We live in a CBD outside of Sydney but are worried that people here could also be a bit judgy.
    I'm a size 24-26, 120kg and 157cm tall. Hopefully the area you're in isn't too judgy. DS is really accepting of everyone's differences. In fact, he's one to befriend those kids who many people don't want to go near. Very proud of the beautiful boy we've raised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I guess that's the silver lining... Being able to raise children that are kind towards all sorts of people. I hope that my children will have be kind hearted - that's certainly how we intend to raise them! Sounds like you are doing a fantastic job with your DS!!! You should feel proud of not just him but yourself too!