+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    @Chunkydunks I think waiting out the 11 days is a great idea. It'll be hard but totally worth it if those 2 lucky lines show up. Have you ever had your PCOS play up bad and give you preg symptoms?
    @TortoiseNotTheHare If I knew DH schedule would be this hectic we probably would of skipped the reversal surgery and went straight to IVF. My gyno is also a FS and gave me the option of either one. I'm waiting on him to call me back as I'm due to O this weekend so I'm seeing if it's ok to try before the 3 month mark.
    It has a few times. I get sore b00bs most cycles but usually around weeks 2 to 3. That's why I'm cautious about testing and like to wait things out.

MrsChino, I hope your hcg has dropped.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been absent. Work has been busy and that's where I do most of my posting.
    @Chunkydunks I hope you get the BFP when you decide to test.
    @BabyG4 I'm glad the surgery went well. Hope the FS gives you the all clear!

Hope everyone else is well. Sorry for lack of personals, there's so much to catch up on.

We have been busy budgeting more and have been baby shopping for friends. That was so much fun! I'm doing a low carb, high protein diet and have managed to lose a couple of kgs yay.

Big thing happened on the weekend. I managed to get a blood test without hyperventilating/shaking/crying/swearing/needing to be pinned down. DP was so proud of me as last time she was with me it was really bad. I'm pretty proud of myself too and hope I can manage to be like this from now on. Will make everything so much easier when it comes to IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ugh, so much for an all-clear - HCG is now 10. Soooo close yet so far! Ah well, SURELY it will be zero next time.

Thanks @BabyG4. It is hard when you just want to move on and it drags out. Unfortunately my HCG started going back up again after my ectopic surgery back in March so I had to have a dose of methotrexate. Because of that we are not allowed to conceive for 3 months due to the risk of birth defects (metho is a bit of a nasty drug). I would love nothing more than to try again this minute! But I have to be content with counting down the weeks until we can do another cycle in July. I'm hoping the enforced break will do my body good, and July will be our lucky month
    @BeautyOfTheSoul Well done on your BT! I had a terrible needle phobia in my younger years after a traumatic experience, so I know what a big deal it is to get through it like you did. Hopefully it will get easier each time now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your HCG isn't gone yet @MrsChino. Fingers crossed it happens really soon! july will be here before you know it. We won't be too far behind you when we have our very first appointment together. It's all coming up so quickly! It's already nearly May! I can't believe the year is almost half over.

And thanks, I'm hoping it will get easier. I think it will. Having DP there is just so helpful and I didn't traumatise her this time so that's good

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I will be ttc early next year I know that's so far away but I'm sooo excited 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 months left to wait. 4 months left to lose this 10kg that i have no motivation to lose 😔
    We are getting a new car soon and ive worked out this time im able to take 24 months off work! Bit excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anatonge1203 have you got any plans on how to make time pass? We've all talked about using the time to save money or lose weight or just enjoy life... What are your thoughts?
    @CompletelySavvy 4 months are going to fly by! I know this because I also feel like I'm running out of time to shed some weight!! We can do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @anatonge1203 have you got any plans on how to make time pass? We've all talked about using the time to save money or lose weight or just enjoy life... What are your thoughts?
    @CompletelySavvy 4 months are going to fly by! I know this because I also feel like I'm running out of time to shed some weight!! We can do it!
    We can do it. Im just incredibly lazy when it comes to eating during the day 😒 haha id be happy just to get to 70kg. Then after next bub ill look at getting back to 60kg. But golly gosh i need a good kick up the bum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TortoiseNotTheHare i would actually love to lose some weight and get fit but I just can't seem to find the motivation! :/ I'm so excited even though it's soooo far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anatonge1203 View Post
    @TortoiseNotTheHare i would actually love to lose some weight and get fit but I just can't seem to find the motivation! :/ I'm so excited even though it's soooo far away
    Hardest part is finding the motivation 😔