+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    BabyG4 that sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @BabyG4 have you guys thought about using a clinic so they can freeze his sperm? I know it seems a bit extreme but that might help. I'd hate to think he'll get back at the end of the year and then have to go again! ������
    @Chunkydunks in that case I would set a date and if no AF by then I say test. Maybe give yourself another week because like you said it could be the PCOS causing you to be late. I hope you get some good news though.
    If it hasn't shown up after CD42 I'll definitely be testing. Just 11 more days of waiting . I have FIL and his wife coming on the weekend and DS's birthday in a week to keep me occupied in the mean time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    I know I should test but knowing my cycle can be longer means that it may be possible that it's too early to pick up or that it's just another stuff up with my PCOS....arrrrhhhhh!!!!
    Hope it's not your pcos. I hate pcos. I'm now cd116..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Hope it's not your pcos. I hate pcos. I'm now cd116..
    I know it's been gradually getting worse so there is a chance. I went for a full year without a proper AF, just spotting around the 28-42 days. I was put on the pill to try and induce a proper AF and ended up in hospital because the pain was uncontrollable and the bleeding was so heavy. They had to put me on transexamic acid and regular ponstan just to control it all. I was told to keep going with the pill to hopefully regulate but the next 2 were pretty much the same but controllable at home because I already had the meds here. By the 4th cycle I said "stuff that for a joke" and didn't do it because I was going to be on prac when AF would have been due and didn't want to deal with it as well as being in a classroom!!

Now, my type 2 is playing up a bit more, I'm gaining weight again and things are just not right which is why I'm thinking it's the most likely reason. I still can't shake the thought that I might just have been lucky this time.

Hope AF shows for you soon. Nothing worse that having to deal with whacked out cycles and all the rest of the crap that comes with PCOS. Hirsutism anyone?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol yea my face is due for a wax..

I don't believe the pill helps pcos at all. I've refused to take it for years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Chunky ducks, fingers crossed you're pregnant

BabyG4, that sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Lol yea my face is due for a wax..

I don't believe the pill helps pcos at all. I've refused to take it for years.
    I've read a lot of stuff to the same effect. It was sort of a desperation measure. I've had Drs want to put me on it long term for ages and the endo I used to see said they were crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @BabyG4! That really sucks about your DH's schedule. It's awful when it's taken out of your hands like that

Hang in there @Chunkydunks, it really messes with your mind, hey! Any more thoughts about testing?!

Afm, I had what I think was my 14th blood test of this cycle this morning and am reeeeaaally hoping my hcg has fallen to zero. The blood ladies all know me pretty well now and we have nice chats about all sorts of things . I'm just waiting for the results phone call now and crossing my fingers for the all-clear!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chunkydunks I think waiting out the 11 days is a great idea. It'll be hard but totally worth it if those 2 lucky lines show up. Have you ever had your PCOS play up bad and give you preg symptoms?
    @TortoiseNotTheHare If I knew DH schedule would be this hectic we probably would of skipped the reversal surgery and went straight to IVF. My gyno is also a FS and gave me the option of either one. I'm waiting on him to call me back as I'm due to O this weekend so I'm seeing if it's ok to try before the 3 month mark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Oh no @BabyG4! That really sucks about your DH's schedule. It's awful when it's taken out of your hands like that

Hang in there @Chunkydunks, it really messes with your mind, hey! Any more thoughts about testing?!

Afm, I had what I think was my 14th blood test of this cycle this morning and am reeeeaaally hoping my hcg has fallen to zero. The blood ladies all know me pretty well now and we have nice chats about all sorts of things . I'm just waiting for the results phone call now and crossing my fingers for the all-clear!!
    Sorry that it's been such a long process. The heartbreak of a m/c is one but waiting for the body to get back to normal is another I hope that phone call comes and gives you a back to normal HCG reading. Do you plan to TTC straight away or do you need to wait for a natural cycle? I know a lot of OB's tell you differently and say to wait but my OB was different. I had 3 consecutive m/c and he said your body is more fertile directly after a m/c so keep trying. DD2 was conceived straight away then. The reason why we had DD3 so close to DD2 was because we thought we would have the same problems plus DH was going away for 3 months and bam she was conceived straight away hence the 10.5 month gap.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (29-04-2015)