+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Currently on cycle day 111. wish I had normal cycles.
    I went through the exact same thing after DD1 was born. Was the longest wait ever argh. It does happen though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone have partners that work away? How do you time TTC'ing around them? 4 weeks until we can start but I wanted to skip May as DH, myself, and 2 daughters birthdays fall in Feb as well as 10 other family members(no joke lol). Only problem is I've just found out DH's work schedule and he'll be away every single time I'm ovulating between June-Sep. Don't know what oct and nov are like yet.
    Argh planning is really hard work, even harder with a DH constantly away 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @Sally1981 I hope that everything goes as well as it can.
    @Jalapeño I'm sorry to hear about your loss
    @CompletelySavvy I'm going to see if I can get in for a blood test on Saturday because I know I've been low in vitamin D and have a vitamin B deficiency (my body doesn't absorb it from food). I want to start taking something now so that those issues can be regulated before IVF time. I was thinking about taking conceive well, ostelin for vitamin D (what I took before) and vitamin B-complex supplement as well.
    @Lil Smurfy that's a great weight loss!! Nice work!!
    I havent even looked into vitamin stuff yet 😓
    Im looking at Cassava with Folate, Maca Root, Red Clover Blossom and Red Raspberry Leaf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalapeño View Post
    What drives me batty is sometimes with everyone else around putting their two cents in (workplaces and such) people don't seem to realise just how long and draw out and difficult the entire process is! A couple girls at my work (very young and have no kids) are always at me like "arent you pregnant yet?" I just wanna snap back!!!
    omg I'd kill someone if they said that to me. you poor thing :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey! I'm new here. Me and my husband are waiting till the house if built and finished, witch could be next year. I just started charting my ovulation with the ovulation sticks and my temperatures, but haven't really got in flow of it yet. And I'm late this month and I think I might be pregnant, but I've had negative pregnancy test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @CompletelySavvy
    I haven't had my blood work done recently but I do take a fair few supplements every morning. I take a multivitamin, Q10 and telomeres plus DH tries to make me drink this citramin drink that he swears is beneficial lol. I will continue to take them throughout my pregnancy too, I think they help with my energy levels..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstindeBruin View Post
    Hey! I'm new here. Me and my husband are waiting till the house if built and finished, witch could be next year. I just started charting my ovulation with the ovulation sticks and my temperatures, but haven't really got in flow of it yet. And I'm late this month and I think I might be pregnant, but I've had negative pregnancy test.
    Hi Kristin, welcome
    If you can, wait out the next few days and if no sign of AF then retry the test or you can skip all that and get a BT from the GP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Hi all,

Sorry I've been a bit quiet in here. Feeling a little down about it all because I've not been able to get motivated enough to get off my butt and do something about my weight yet. It's a little frustrating. I'll read through later and do personals.

Hope you're all ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jalapeno I hear you on the insensitive comments. People really have no idea sometimes. It really stings, I know
    @BabyG4 My DH travels a lot for work too, and it has been very challenging trying to juggle his work trips around IVF cycles, and trying to make sure he’s in town for egg pick ups etc. I reckon if May will be your last chance for a while, go for it! I wouldn’t worry too much about lots of b’days in Feb. Bub could always arrive late or early, and waiting until October sounds like a bit of a drag otherwise.
    @Chunkydunks I’m sorry to hear you’ve been feeling down. Motivation is a killer for me too. Much easier said than done! Hang in there – I hope you feel better soon.
    @CompletelySavvy I am on a bunch of vitamins and supplements, all with the goal of improving my egg quality. Who knows if it is working – it might be a complete waste of time, but I figure it’s worth a shot and I have nothing to lose at this point. I take: Pregnancy multivitamin, zinc, fish oil, vitamin E, CoQ10 and melatonin. I have recently also started taking Chinese herbs and an antioxidant mixture. It’s a wonder I don’t rattle when I walk with all those pills in my belly every day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chunkydunks it's not always easy but you will get there! What was your goal and by when? Sorry my memory is shocking!

So I had a mild freak out last night. I'm suddenly worried about affording the kids that we want. We don't have massive debt (just 2 cars we are paying off). Suddenly with the expense of full time childcare it all looks very scary.

So tell me - how is everyone preparing financially? How much do you think a baby will add into the expense category of a budget sheet? Anyone that can share how they manage it and on what sort of income??? Silently freaking out.