+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @BabyG4 With regards to the weight loss I have just started back at boot camp which I aim to do 3 times a week. I think that will help a lot. With all the cycles, bleeding, surgeries and drugs, I haven’t been able to exercise properly for months, so it will be good to get some fitness back and feel strong again. I’ve been twice so far this week, and it almost killed me! It was so hard. But it will only get easier (I hope). I’ve also been tracking my diet, trying to keep things healthy and fresh, and STAY AWAY FROM THE FUNDRAISER CHOCOLATES at work. Easier said than done. I am the first to admit that I ‘eat my feelings’, so I have consumed A LOT of rubbish over the past 9 months. I don’t have heaps of weight to lose to be honest. I reckon even if I lost 5 or 6 kilos it would put me back in the healthy BMI range (just) and I’d be stoked with that.

@Sally1981 Yes, how are you meant to know when you’re ‘ready’? That’s a tough one. I reckon it’s only natural you would be pretty anxious during your next pregnancy regardless of when that occurs - whether it is next month or next year. I suppose all you can do is be kind to yourself, have lots of good support around you, do whatever it takes to get through, and hope for the best. I hope your D&C goes well and resolves things for you finally. Fingers crossed for a smooth recovery

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 id like to think that one morning you'll wake up and just know deep inside you are ready to try again. Dont overthink it. It'll be like a lightbulb moment.
    I am sorry for your loss x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sally, good luck for your d&c.

Jalapeño, sorry about your MC

I lost another 0.9kgs this week, so 3 kgs total in 2 weeks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Jalapeño  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Waiting Room

@Sally1981 I hope that everything goes as well as it can.
    @Jalapeño I'm sorry to hear about your loss
    @CompletelySavvy I'm going to see if I can get in for a blood test on Saturday because I know I've been low in vitamin D and have a vitamin B deficiency (my body doesn't absorb it from food). I want to start taking something now so that those issues can be regulated before IVF time. I was thinking about taking conceive well, ostelin for vitamin D (what I took before) and vitamin B-complex supplement as well.
    @Lil Smurfy that's a great weight loss!! Nice work!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Jalapeño  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly I just wish this year would finish what its got to throw at me. 4months into the year Ive lost twins, lost a second pregnancy and have been bleeding for on and off around two months now. Ughhh. Heres hoping it doesnt rain on my wedding

Screw it lol. Im handing out free hugs now guys! Form a orderly line I think so far we all desperately need one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Currently on cycle day 111. wish I had normal cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mamasupial - First in line. YOU GET A HUG I can understand how you feel. So stressful and it feels like you wait forever for a tiny little window. I hope things get better soon for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    It's driving me nuts! Technically 5ish months til we officially start trying but I really want a regular cycle before then so it's not so hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What drives me batty is sometimes with everyone else around putting their two cents in (workplaces and such) people don't seem to realise just how long and draw out and difficult the entire process is! A couple girls at my work (very young and have no kids) are always at me like "arent you pregnant yet?" I just wanna snap back!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC Waiting Room

Sally I don't think there is every a right time even with losing your beautiful boy but if you are feeling ready then don't let what other people say stop you from chasing that dream. I really hope the D&C can get your body back on track.

Awesome job to everyone for all your weight loss efforts woohoo! I struggled with the no training for the 6 weeks after surgery but these last 2 weeks I've gone hard in the gym. Best part about having a home gym? I can work out in my pj's lol!! Starting cross fit next week eekk.

Sending you lots of hugs jalapeño x