+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsChino welcome!

We have great fun dancing at night and definitely leaves us sweating.

As for diet tips - I'm doing my shakes but I also got a book called the power of protein which is designed to help you lose weight and understand your carb threshold too. I'll start on that once I'm sick of the shakes or they stop working.

I've found its great to mix it up and shock your body. I did the shakes for 2 weeks solid and it started to slow down. Funnily enough I ate some bad and went back to the shakes and lost more!! My DP is right though it's all about the portions!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I would dip my toes in here if that's okay. DH and I are looking to TTC#1 in December, however we are not really preventing at the moment either.

We have been married 4 years so far and watched everyone else get pregnant around us while we waited for the "perfect time" but have finally realised that no time is ever really perfect and that if it's something we want we should just go for it.

Big hugs to those that have suffered losses, there seems to be a few in this thread. I hope everyone's journey is a short one.

I loved reading about everyone's super organisation at the beginning of the thread. That is totally my personality too - I have lists going for everything!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bliss74 For This Useful Post:

Possie7  (19-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, haven't been here for a while. I'm glad for this thread. It's hard being told you can't TTC yet when it's all you can think about.

So I think AF arrived on Easter Friday, first one since my boy was born at the beginning of March. I was really happy and relieved, if a little confused because the post part in bleeding never completely stopped. Anyway, I'm STILL bleeding. Seven weeks post birth. Don't know what that means. I just want my body back so I can get a proper cycle and not have a reminder of all this every time I go to the bathroom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Sally1981. I’m so sorry for the loss of your little boy. I can’t imagine what you have been going through – and then to have the bleeding drag out like that. I don’t blame you for wanting it to come to an end! How long to you have to wait before you can TTC again?

I can totally sympathise with having to wait when it’s on your mind though. All I think about is ivf! Counting down to when I can start again, googling various protocols, how to improve embryo quality, egg donation stuff – I’m well and truly obsessed. Can’t fight it though, just have to surrender and hope the time passes quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry its been a while hgc dropped to 11. Now the waiting game and the feeling of being pathologys pin cushion untill it drops to 2. Hardcore backpain today too not sure if to do with the mc or because im pretty lazy and actually did some form of physical activity last week. Lol.hope all the lovely ladies in here are happy and well! And 2elcome to the new peeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @jalapeno I'm sorry about your MC, and I SO hear you on being a pin cushion. I had my 11th BT last week since my BFP back on 4th March and my hcg is still not at zero. Sigh. It's very frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popping in to say hi 🙌
    DH is away and the girls are on school holidays so it's been busy busy, no time for checking in lately.
    How's everyone going? Nice to no as the weeks go by the time gets closer to TTC plans for us all, yay!!
    @Sally1981 have you been back to the doctors and told them about the bleeding? 7 weeks is a long time and you could possible have some retained placenta left behind? I hope it's nothing and your body is getting back on track.
    @jalapeno how are you doing? Sorry that you're going through this, it really isn't easy xx

Welcome to all the newbies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino I've just read your original post. Really sorry to hear of your difficult TTC journey and your ectopic pregnancy
    Taking some time in the 3 months to work on your own health and do some research sounds like a great idea. I know it'll feel like forever waiting but the time for your next round will be here before you know it.
    Have you been doing anything particular for weight loss?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Hi @Sally1981. I’m so sorry for the loss of your little boy. I can’t imagine what you have been going through – and then to have the bleeding drag out like that. I don’t blame you for wanting it to come to an end! How long to you have to wait before you can TTC again?

I can totally sympathise with having to wait when it’s on your mind though. All I think about is ivf! Counting down to when I can start again, googling various protocols, how to improve embryo quality, egg donation stuff – I’m well and truly obsessed. Can’t fight it though, just have to surrender and hope the time passes quickly
    Thanks @MrsChino. I've been told to wait two 'normal' cycles, plus I have to be mentally ready. Whatever that means. I don't know what they want from me really. If they think there's any chance of me happily getting through another pregnancy where I bleed til week 14 and every test comes back with problems, then I should really stop now. If by some miracle I can have an uncomplicated pregnancy then I'll be less anxious. Seems obvious to me anyway!

I'm so sorry to hear about your story too! Ectopic pregnancies sound scary. It sounds like they caught it in time but it's a bugger having to wait three months.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    @Sally1981 have you been back to the doctors and told them about the bleeding? 7 weeks is a long time and you could possible have some retained placenta left behind? I hope it's nothing and your body is getting back on track.
    Hi @BabyG4. I did go back to the doctor and I have retained products, because, apparently, my body can't even get this right. Having a d&c on Friday. My second for this birth. To be honest, OB said the possibilities were either retained products, or I'd ceased ovulating. This was definitely the better of the two although I feel like the universe owes me a break!

I think it's great that everyone's getting fit and healthy! I'm trying. Going to the gym twice a week. I've stopped eating junk food. Considered giving up alcohol, but naaaah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are any of you taking any supplements to prepare for TTC? Im leaning towards taking some natural options this time. I never had the chance with DD and the amount of issues we had pop up i dont think i could handle another 40 weeks of wondering if something has gone wrong cause i wasnt taking folate or vitamins and all that stuff. In saying that though i feel silly even thinking that way