+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Decided tonight that I won't put ttc on hold as "just incase he asks for my hand" could take a while.

Also decided my perfect month to fall pregnant, early November. I know it doesn't work like that though. My body won't do what it's supposed to do. I wonder how far PP you have to be to get a doctor/FS to take you seriously.
    Did you use a FS for your DD? Sorry on my phone so can't see signature if you have one. I would give them a call and ask. I don't see why it would be an issue though. November isn't too far away and that will put as around the time timing!!!!! Yay!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Did you use a FS for your DD? Sorry on my phone so can't see signature if you have one. I would give them a call and ask. I don't see why it would be an issue though. November isn't too far away and that will put as around the time timing!!!!! Yay!!!!
    I didn't see a fs. I had left over provera (to bring on AF) from a public gyno visit ages ago. I took soy isoflavones (herb type version of clomid) to get me to ovulate. It took 16 months to conceive my daughter. I only ovulated once in that time and it was after cd35. We were just lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    More like impatiently waiting. Insanely jealous when i see other pregnant peoples
    Must hold off -.-

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaCat For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (12-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got AF right now and it's a super crap one in terms of mood swings and feeling drained. Which makes me feel even more annoyed about having to wait for who knows how long. *grumpy pout*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Send her this way please. I'm officially on cd100

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I've got AF right now and it's a super crap one in terms of mood swings and feeling drained. Which makes me feel even more annoyed about having to wait for who knows how long. *grumpy pout*
    Sorry to hear Hun hope
    You feel better as the day goes on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CompletelySavvy View Post
    More like impatiently waiting. Insanely jealous when i see other pregnant peoples
    Must hold off -.-
    Yes this is me too argh 😁
    Impatient, jealous- just wish the next 6 weeks would fly!! Can't wait..

How's everyone's weight loss doing? Usually I'm pretty good but the last week I've sort of fallen off the wagon. Been long days, late nights and takeaway constantly. On the plus side no weight gain phew. Tomorrow we are back on the health train

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I had gone 12 months without a proper period. If I did bleed it was only spotting so I completely understand the frustration of AF not showing. I think I'm down a kg but that would be down to normal weight variance. We've had too much stuff in the last few days. Went out to the Turkish restaurant for lunch on Friday, last night we got Indian takeaway...woops lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I thought I would join in on this thread. Initially we were going to start TTC in March, however had put off until June to get some immunisations and dental work done etc. Now I've found out I'm not immune to chicken pox and the immunisations take 4.5 months - one immunisation, one booster six weeks later, and they don't recommend falling pregnant for 3 months after. So late August it is now. Extra time to save, extra time to plan, and extra time to enjoy non-pregnant life I guess, but I can't help but feel bummed about it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Mrs Bubbly!

That sucks about your immunisation but I guess it's important to get all those things sorted first. Trust me the time will fly! DP and I will be starting our IVF journey around then too! I'm sure the time will fly by because I have a lot to do before then and I'm starting to freak out that I won't have the time!! Eek!