+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Super cute CompletelySavvy!

Would be hard Jalapeño but you are right- positive thinking!!

The girls and I are still in my pj's, only 12 degrees here atm so I think this is how we'll be staying all day.

What's everyone else plans for today?

DH has just gone away again, I'm actually happy about this trip only for the fact that we are both so eager to TTC that it may of happened sooner rather than waiting until the GYNO said I can. When he comes home it's game on hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    So work on a public holiday should be banned.... however my bank account disagrees. Im gonna wait and see what the doctor says on Wednesday but my partner volunteered to get tests run on himself too. Doubt they'll really take me seriously unless I end up with a third MC, here's hoping that doesnt happen again.

Id love to start trying right away however I think maybe one full cycle (if i ever stop bleeding) would be beneficial.... to eager though.....

Hows everyone today? Buy any half price easter eggs / chocolates??? Ive stocked up for a looooong winter lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    G4 have you got a mining partner to? Or he work away doing something else? Mine just got laid off again... joys of being a miners partner... at least hes home for this, this time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha jalapeño I'm not a fan of chocolate, so my three Lindt bunnies will last me all year (if my DF doesn't get to them first 😈)

I'm a miners wife (to be) too

Thanks
    Reviews
    SandGroper whens the wedding!! Me and my partnet are getting hitched per say in 60days OMG... really its just gonna be signing papers and a small party nothing fancy. We're gonna wait for a couple years and do it properly!! We initally were just getting married because I was pregnant with the twins and we decided to have our last names all the same. Howevet that failed but my my darling man said he was happy to still do the go ahead! sooooooo whens the big day??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jalapeño For This Useful Post:

SandGroper  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea 😐 I want something small but it's just coordinating nine & his families. Probably next year sometime. We'll likely elope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Super exciting that you're getting married real soon Jalapeño. Congrats to you both!
    Hubby is in the Air Force and constantly away.
    My brother was in the mines and like your DP, constantly chopping and changing jobs.

Sandgroper if I could of done it again I would of eloped! Less stressful and at the end of it you still marry the man you wanted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Agreed! DP and I will be doing a small ceremony/gathering to celebrate our love (marriage is not allowed for us anyway) but no way are we spending $20k + as a way of showing each other how much love exists. It's excessive and a waste of money in our eyes. That money is a round of IVF for each of us to have start our family 😊 so we will do something small and intimate. Keeping it simple so the focus is on our relationship and not all the bells and whistles our money could buy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats what its all about.... without treading on anyones toes because eveyone is entitled to what they want/dream but I feel like the focus should be on the marriage than the wedding. Id still love the family photos but nothing extravagant that we have to pay off for years to come...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Lolly 😞