+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    Yeah that's true, but I thought with only being 13DPO af might be due tomorrow (LPs are normally 14days) and some of the cheaper tests are 50iu.

Still have my fingers crossed. Are you trying actively right now?
    My LP is only 12 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    Yeah that's true, but I thought with only being 13DPO af might be due tomorrow (LPs are normally 14days) and some of the cheaper tests are 50iu.

Still have my fingers crossed. Are you trying actively right now?
    yeah we've been ttc for a few months now. been finding it hard to get the timing right as I don't get any ewcm really so never sure when is the best time. I've been charting though and relied on the digital opks one month too. according to ff we got some well timed bd in this cycle so hopefully it's worked this time!

I was hoping for a 2015 baby and if I'm preg this cycle I'll just squeeze in with a dec bub.

but that's getting ahead of ourselves. just need a bfp first!

urgh feeling like poo today, I think o have tonsillitis or some kind of flu. booo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping everything crossed for you lolly!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fingers crossed Lolly. Apparently green tea can help with EWCM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just dropping in to say hi 👋
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend/easter. I have 4 very worn out girlies after a huge day!!

Ahh the wait to TTC is killing me. I just wish we could get started now and DH does too. How are all you other ladies holding out with the wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The wait is killing me too. I just feel like the anxiety of wondering if I'll ever have another baby is mixing with my grieving for my boy. I could never replace him, but I feel like if I could fall pregnant and magically have a normal pregnancy, at this that won't be a worry any more and I can concentrate on my boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I really hope you are holding that much deserved bubba very very soon Sally! Your heart will always ache for your beautiful boy but it will be filled with love once another baby comes along too!
    How have you been feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, dipping my toes in here cause I really need somewhere to vent about waiting to TTC when it gets too frustrating.

We will be TTC #2 via IVF hopefully later this year, but it's complicated. We had our 13 month old DS in March '14 from our 6th round of IVF. Then when he was 3.5 months old we moved to England! My DH's contract is up in June, and we have no idea if we'll be staying here, moving to another country, or coming back to Australia. But the latter is highly unlikely at this stage as there is absolutely NO work in his industry in Oz, in fact people are being laid off left right and centre.

We have three frozen embryos waiting for us at our clinic in Brisbane, as well as 2 ampules of donor sperm for the extremely likely scenario that we'll need to stim again (DH has azoospermia). I really want to do at least one FET before the end of the year, but if it happens while we're still overseas, it will require me flying back to Oz on my own with a toddler, stopping via Perth to get my mum, and probably collect my meds to start my cycle, then fly with my mum and my DS to Brisbane to have my CD 10-12 scan to check my lining, then wait the few days until I can have my transfer, fly back to Perth and stay with my parents while I wait for my HCG blood test, then fly back to England once again alone with a toddler. Or I may be able to have my blood test in England and email the results to the clinic. And all that is just for one attempt which probably won't even work!

So you can see why I need somewhere to vent, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sariele. Wow that all sounds so complicated. I hope it all works out for you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    af arrived so I'm out
    feeling crappy and disappointed and stupid for even thinking I might be.