+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    He sees why I get frustrated and knows what she's like but hasn't anything. I think I just need him to be on my side.

Anyway..what's everyone's Easter plans? Ours are pretty quiet now..still need to go buy Easter presents by Sunday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagjd View Post
    He sees why I get frustrated and knows what she's like but hasn't anything. I think I just need him to be on my side.

Anyway..what's everyone's Easter plans? Ours are pretty quiet now..still need to go buy Easter presents by Sunday!!
    Hard situation.

We are heading down the mountains for Easter this year to spend it with my sister. Still have shopping to do too lol.

Do u guys buy for adults still?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone.

Meagjd, sorry I don't have much advice. Maybe just sit down with DP and tell him honestly how you feel. Try to express that it's MILs actions not her as a person that frustrates you as maybe he thinks you just don't like her.
    I am glad to hear that he is home now though!!

As for our Easter plans. Last night we all made chocolate together (DP, MIL and I) so this morning we need to arrange it all pretty. I'll try to take a pic for you all if I get a chance. We are off to DPs family celebrations today. Then tonight we are seeing a friend.
    Tomorrow hopefully relaxing and then a lovely day on Sunday with some boys we know.

I hope everyone has a lovely Easter. Have fun and eat too much chocolate :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

Meagjd  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buy for 3 kids and immediate family..my parents and brother/girlfriend and his parents brother/girlfriend..I said to MIL the other day no more adult presents after this..it's too much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    Hey everyone.

Meagjd, sorry I don't have much advice. Maybe just sit down with DP and tell him honestly how you feel. Try to express that it's MILs actions not her as a person that frustrates you as maybe he thinks you just don't like her.
    I am glad to hear that he is home now though!!

As for our Easter plans. Last night we all made chocolate together (DP, MIL and I) so this morning we need to arrange it all pretty. I'll try to take a pic for you all if I get a chance. We are off to DPs family celebrations today. Then tonight we are seeing a friend.
    Tomorrow hopefully relaxing and then a lovely day on Sunday with some boys we know.

I hope everyone has a lovely Easter. Have fun and eat too much chocolate :-)
    Thanks..deffinately not her as a person..I actually have a good relationship with her..but the frustration boils over sometimes..and as I'm SUCH and over planner and over thinker I get worried once we start our own family!

That's awesome that u made chocolate..I'm going to make an Easter cake tomorrow for Sunday. Not sure what I'll do her though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buy for 3 kids and immediate family..my parents and brother/girlfriend and his parents brother/girlfriend..I said to MIL the other day no more adult presents after this..it's too much!!
    We do Christmas for all the kids and secret Santa generally (we both have big families)

I might just get my sister and her partner something between them and get the kids stuff. (Only seeing 1 sister this yr )

Thanks
    Reviews
    We do the same for Christmas as we too have that many on both sides it sends us broke!! And at this stage only 3 kiddies between both sides..but about to expand!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We do the same for Christmas as we too have that many on both sides it sends us broke!! And at this stage only 3 kiddies between both sides..but about to expand!!
    lol I'll swap we now have 16 nieces and nephews and total siblings is 11 (13 including us lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!! Our killer is the uncles/aunties and cousins!! U will be buying up big then!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just bought a big variety of stuff that everyone will hunt for in the egg hunt. Then a Lindt bunny for MIL, I spent about $35 all up.