+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Hails Hopefully all this brings about some answers.

Lolly that the test was wrong

Savvy I'd take it and run with it! Any loss is wonderful.

MyPossum We've got most of DS's stuff too. I've always been hopeful that we would have more so could never get rid of it. I still have a few clothes that I just couldn't let go of but I did let go of most of the basics. They went to my nephews.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lolly hopefully you you get a positive test tomorrow, I have an inkling it might be a bit early. 😄

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks chunky
    will try again in a couple of days if no af! part of me feels disappointed when I see a bfn but then part ofe feels terrified of getting the bfp...!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    Lolly hopefully you you get a positive test tomorrow, I have an inkling it might be a bit early. 😄
    ooh thanks sandgroper! Hope you're right! will let you all know how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hails, fingers crossed the doctors can find out what's going on!

Lolly! Can't wait to hear if you get a BFPS in the next couple of days :-) I've got my fingers crossed for you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    Hails, fingers crossed the doctors can find out what's going on!

Lolly! Can't wait to hear if you get a BFPS in the next couple of days :-) I've got my fingers crossed for you!
    thanks!! I hope all you lovely ladies are right!!

I'll keep you updated!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

TaylorMade  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so his home and on the mend!!

I have a question that I've wanted to ask but don't know if I'm being over the top or ungrateful.

Here goes (sorry it's a long one)

My Dp has a 12 year old girl we have every fortnight for the weekend..a good kid who I have an amazing relationship with but is 100% babies by her nan..I hate it with a passion as she acts up with her and lies about everything!
    Everything feels like a competition with MIL and she always has a very strong opinion. The last 5 weeks that DP has been in/out of hospital she has just constantly at me..have I done washing, should she do groceries for me coz by now I surely don't have enough money..he wants juice she says no..but wen I say I'll go get him a juice..she says "I'll go get him whatever he wants" comes back with juice saying "see, your mum looks after u" every time she sees his daughter she buys her clothes/shoes/different things which are a bit young for her and always tells everyone "I got Alana the clothes..
    Example: I was going to take her to dinner and movies tonight but by time we got home from hospital it was 7pm do MIL pesters the crap out of her to stay the nigh cod dad and Meags will be so tired.." Oh but nan will take u for dinner and movies"..so she takes her to movies, maccas and shopping..I want DP to tell her she is the grandparent..not the parent and decisions are made by us..I find out tonight that MIL has been discussing with her about her attitude and her awareness that's for us to discuss with her!! I told MIL we were going to speak to her about that.

She acts like the monarch of the family and expects us always to call and visit and is a real sticky nose

It stresses me out that when we have our own children I feel she will be in our faces and always buying stuff..my family live 6 hours away and I feel she always forgets they exist and I care about them..she thinks she is the only one that matters..she treats us like a charity case.
    This is always the bases of mine and DPs arguments cos I want him to say something or I will..I need to do this sooner rather than later..am I whinging or have a point?
    (Sorry think I just needed a vent)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagjd View Post

I have a question that I've wanted to ask but don't know if I'm being over the top or ungrateful.

My Dp has a 12 year old girl we have every fortnight for the weekend..a good kid who I have an amazing relationship with but is 100% babies by her nan..I hate it with a passion as she acts up with her and lies about everything!
    Everything feels like a competition with MIL and she always has a very strong opinion. The last 5 weeks that DP has been in/out of hospital she has just constantly at me..have I done washing, should she do groceries for me coz by now I surely don't have enough money..he wants juice she says no..but wen I say I'll go get him a juice..she says "I'll go get him whatever he wants" comes back with juice saying "see, your mum looks after u" every time she sees his daughter she buys her clothes/shoes/different things which are a bit young for her and always tells everyone "I got Alana the clothes..
    Example: I was going to take her to dinner and movies tonight but by time we got home from hospital it was 7pm do MIL pesters the crap out of her to stay the nigh cod dad and Meags will be so tired.." Oh but nan will take u for dinner and movies"..so she takes her to movies, maccas and shopping..I want DP to tell her she is the grandparent..not the parent and decisions are made by us..I find out tonight that MIL has been discussing with her about her attitude and her awareness that's for us to discuss with her!! I told MIL we were going to speak to her about that.

She acts like the monarch of the family and expects us always to call and visit and is a real sticky nose

It stresses me out that when we have our own children I feel she will be in our faces and always buying stuff..my family live 6 hours away and I feel she always forgets they exist and I care about them..she thinks she is the only one that matters..she treats us like a charity case.
    This is always the bases of mine and DPs arguments cos I want him to say something or I will..I need to do this sooner rather than later..am I whinging or have a point?
    Does DP understand the issues? We had a similar problem but DH just dealt with her because he saw her as his problem. I don't know, I don't think you can necessarily assume she'll be trouble when you have kids based on her actions towards your DPs daughter. She might be just trying to stake her territory because she feels like she has more 'rights' than you (messed up as that is).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CompletelySavvy View Post
    Well i weighed myself tonight and am 2kg lighter 😱 in a week! Baffled as to how but no complaints
    Wow! High five!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagjd View Post

Congratz on DP getting home hopefully he is on the mend x

I can't really comment on the rest as I don't have children but I know if it were me I would be annoyed.

How does ur DP feel about it all ?