Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Waiting Room

Hey thank you.

Wow that seems so full on for you.
    Sending good vibes chunky dunks.
    I hope you and DP get a BFP soon x
    Think positive.

Meagjd- oh no. Hopefully they find out what's up. How terrible for you.
    Again sending positive vibes for a BFP.
    Is this your first?

Tortoise not the hare- how exciting for you both.. I can see how lack of sperm is an issue ;-)

I have just spend 18 mths loosing weight. Love love love celebrity slim
    Meal replacements going to be hard to go back to food now :-/
    Last edited by JET09; 28-03-2015 at 22:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagjd View Post
    My partner and I decided end of May..am soo excited for this but now his been struck down with a mystery illness and off work for the last 5 weeks..no one knows what's wrong with him..taking their sweet time!! Stressing out that this is sorted and we get back in saving and baby mode!!
    Awesome!! Welcome!

Not so great about your partner though... Hope he isn't suffering too much. I know all too well how frustrating it can be to be sick but not have a diagnosis. Hopefully they will either soon figure it out or he gets better. Are you saving for the future baby or something else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Meagjd I hope they can work out what's wrong with your DP

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

Meagjd  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Waiting Room

@Chunkydunks it sounds like it's been a hell of a ride for you! I'm in the same boat with losing weight. The clinic have no issues with my weight but I definitely do so I'm making that my focus while waiting. As for your other half, is there anything he can do for his back? It's good that you can still dtd anyway but tricky with a cycle that doesn't want to cooperate hey 😏
    @JET09 haha yeah the lack of it can cause a bit of a problem. I'm doing Optislim at the moment and have lost nearly 10 kilos in 10 days. Eeeek. Happy with that but know that I can go on like that for much longer. How long did you do your shakes for? The whole 18 months??!!! I've already started thinking of ways to transition back into normal meals and I'm nowhere near that point haha.
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 28-03-2015 at 22:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all..it's frustrating but hopefully in the next couple weeks we start getting some answers. I'm hoping it gets sorted soon as we don't want to wait any longer to TTC.

This will be baby 1..Saving $$ so I can have a decent time at home with bubs.

What does everyone want..boy or girl..I'm starting to like the idea of a boy.

It's funny how I never really understood and appreciated everyone's struggles until we have got serious about this!! I wish you all the best of luck!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @Chunkydunks it sounds like it's been a hell of a ride for you! I'm in the same boat with losing weight. The clinic have no issues with my weight but I definitely do so I'm making that my focus while waiting. As for your other half, is there anything he can do for his back? It's good that you can still dtd anyway but tricky with a cycle that doesn't want to cooperate hey ������
    He's on the waiting lists for the neurologist but has been for over a year now so we don't know when he'll get an appointment. Basically at this stage (13 years on from the car accident that caused it) his only option to help slow the degeneration is a Harrington's rod or something similar. There is a risk of him ending up in a wheelchair from the surgery though which is why it's been put off for so long.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Waiting Room

Saving is a great idea (ha ha I'm a banker 😜)

I'm hoping to be back at work 3-6 mths after (when we finally do have #1)

Haven't really thought either way with boy or girl at the moment it's just all exciting for us deciding now is the time.
    I think healthy will be fine with me.

Fingers crossed for a quick conception for you Hun ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Right now I'd be happy with either.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

JET09  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Waiting Room

@Meagjd that's a great idea about saving for Mat Leave. We are doing the same! We have an account for IVF funds, another for Mat leave funds and another regular savings that can be spent for anything that pops up. That way we don't touch the baby money.

I'm with you.. I really love the idea of having a little boy. It will be our first and whilst it would be nice to have a girl one day, I'm keen on a little man to kick start the fam!
    @Chunkydunks that sounds awful for him. I hope the two of you get some great news soon and that you can have that little bubba! In the mean time we can get comfy in the waiting room. Everyone will be called up for their time at some point. Hopefully the wait isn't too long 😊
    @JET09 I'm also in the banking world which is why all the finances are extremely organised. I spend my leisure time doing up budgets and savings plans etc haha. Nerd alert right?!
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 28-03-2015 at 22:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post
    Saving is a great idea (ha ha I'm a banker 😜)

I'm hoping to be back at work 3-6 mths after (when we finally do have #1)

Haven't really thought either way with boy or girl at the moment it's just all exciting for us deciding now is the time.
    I think healthy will be fine with me.

Fingers crossed for a quick conception for you Hun ☺️
    Agreed..healthy is all we need..I always wanted a girl..as long as I can remember!!

I'm so OTT that I've already started on a list of names lol!