+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear Hails, had you had issues pre babies?

Sorry to hear that lolly are you 100% when you ovulated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SandGroper,

I'd started on the journey of a Gyno referral and in-between my first consultation and having tests done I feel pregnant with Ryder.

With Machan we started ttc before Ryder turned one, the gap is 2.5 years between them so that took a while too.

I've always suffered from issues (painful periods etc) but its been gradually getting worse.

I'm going to make myself comfy in this waiting room until the time is right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    Oh dear Hails, had you had issues pre babies?

Sorry to hear that lolly are you 100% when you ovulated?
    FF reckons I did 12 days ago. I chart so pretty sure I'm o'ing and reasonably sure of the timing....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hailsntwang View Post
    Hi,

So after a 63 day cycle AF finally arrived and I'm out.

I went off the pill in 2013 and since then my cycles have been:

75 Days
    53 Days
    46 Days
    71 Days
    54 Days
    52 Days
    67 Days
    and now 63 Days.

I finally bit the bullet and had a Doctors visit today.

I have an ultrasound (internal and external) booked for the 20th April and have blood tests due next week. The Doctor is testing for absolutely everything!

Since Nov 2013 I've gained around 14 kg (which is heaps), i'm always constantly exhausted and it doesn't matter how well I eat or how much exercise I do, my energy levels or weight never improve.

I have a feeling it's all related and just can't believe I waited so long to seek help.

Here's hoping it's all up from here
    what does the doc think it could be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He's not too sure at this stage although he did say something about an underlying thyroid problem.

My blood tests cover absolutely everything - It's a pretty extensive list and I barely understand most of it, hopefully somewhere in all that blood and/or ultrasounds the answer will lay.

Just have to try and be patient and in the mean time keep thinking of baby names lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Waiting Room

Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post

Welcome MyPossum! Hopefully you can turn your DH around. Is he on the fence or more leaning towards no?
    Thanks 😊 I told him back before Christmas that I won't "convince", this needs to be his decision as much as mine.. I am hopeful, but we will see what happens

Sorry girls, clearly I have not kept up well at all already! With the 2 girls plus school holidays, I haven't time for bh during the day!

I have kept all if our baby stuff so far. Cot, changeable, clothes, sleeping bags, toys.. So if we were to have a third girl - we literally need nothing. If we were to have a boy, we'd be right for newborn & then need some things afterwards
    Last edited by MyPossum; 02-04-2015 at 20:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i weighed myself tonight and am 2kg lighter 😱 in a week! Baffled as to how but no complaints

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hailsntwang View Post
    He's not too sure at this stage although he did say something about an underlying thyroid problem.

My blood tests cover absolutely everything - It's a pretty extensive list and I barely understand most of it, hopefully somewhere in all that blood and/or ultrasounds the answer will lay.

Just have to try and be patient and in the mean time keep thinking of baby names lol.
    Hope you get a definitive diagnosis ASAP and that it's something that's not a big issue!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    FF reckons I did 12 days ago. I chart so pretty sure I'm o'ing and reasonably sure of the timing....
    But that would mean you're 12 DPO, do you normally have a 10 day luteal phase (thus making you two days late?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    But that would mean you're 12 DPO, do you normally have a 10 day luteal phase (thus making you two days late?)
    sorry I'm 14 dpo according to ff. my cycles are usually 26 days so I'm ok cd 28 now and no af.