+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Given my cycles are short, last time I fell pregnant, I counted back 14 days from ovulation (I was temping so was fairly confident with that date). The date I got 14 days prior to O, was what I considered my LMP. And it worked out perfectly with my dating scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep track of when AF starts...not that it matters too much because we will be doing IVF. But given that I have PCOS and AF is very irregular, it doesn't help me at all haha. It's more just so I know how long it's been. I'm pretty sure I don't really ovulate anyway. I've never had pain or any indication that I do. I guess I will find out later this year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am about to start tracking ovulation, my cycles are anywhere from 28-35 days long, so if we're to sway boy I need to keep an eye on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I do, I have an app on my phone that keeps track of AF & started doing OPKs last cycle so I can pinpoint O exactly - coincidentally this is mostly because I'd like the chance to sway for a boy

My AF is a bit weird though - a day or two before it's due I get a light bleed, then it stops for a few days before starting again. I think I'll definitely need a dating scan when I do fall pregnant because I honestly don't know how accurate the first day of my LMP is. I could be counting from the wrong day for all I know!
    For every single one of my pregnancies they have always been behind in size. Even from the dating scans they would say at least 2 weeks behind. That would explain it if you ovulate later?

It seems a few of us are swaying for a boy. I'm actually a little scared of having a boy, after 4 girls I wouldn't know what to do with a boy running around. Wouldn't be the pink house anymore lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Meagjd is your hubby home yet? Hope he has a speedy recovery and that baby fund comes along good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC Waiting Room

Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    For every single one of my pregnancies they have always been behind in size. Even from the dating scans they would say at least 2 weeks behind. That would explain it if you ovulate later?

It seems a few of us are swaying for a boy. I'm actually a little scared of having a boy, after 4 girls I wouldn't know what to do with a boy running around. Wouldn't be the pink house anymore lol
    Yeah that's why I wanted to track O specifically, so I'd know when conception was (and try catch the egg with some boy sperm haha). With DD, my dating scan moved my dates back by a week, but then she always measured a day or two ahead, and was born over 3 weeks early. So maybe my LMP date was correct after all? Who knows.
    She was a pretty small baby, but she's always hit her milestones on time or earlier. Maybe she was just in a rush to get here. She's always in a hurry

I really hope that everyone who sways gets what they want! Not that it matters that much - we wanted a boy with DD but now we know how awesome a girl can be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post

Haha we are swaying for a boy too. But happy with either 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd love a boy next too but swaying won't work for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

So after a 63 day cycle AF finally arrived and I'm out.

I went off the pill in 2013 and since then my cycles have been:

75 Days
    53 Days
    46 Days
    71 Days
    54 Days
    52 Days
    67 Days
    and now 63 Days.

I finally bit the bullet and had a Doctors visit today.

I have an ultrasound (internal and external) booked for the 20th April and have blood tests due next week. The Doctor is testing for absolutely everything!

Since Nov 2013 I've gained around 14 kg (which is heaps), i'm always constantly exhausted and it doesn't matter how well I eat or how much exercise I do, my energy levels or weight never improve.

I have a feeling it's all related and just can't believe I waited so long to seek help.

Here's hoping it's all up from here

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hailsntwang For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (03-04-2015),Possie7  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ****ed off. af is 2 days late so I did a poas when I got home tonight and it's effing neg. don't feel "periody" either. oh well. guess I'm out for the year. bring on bfps and 2016!