+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Guys,

This is my first post in this section and I think it may be my first post in the BubHub forums since 2011 (??), strange to think it has been so long!

We have been TTC #3 for over a year now. There have been times of despair and lost hope, but I know it will happen eventually and I'll be holding a beautiful little baby in my arms again.

I can't wait to get to know you all and lean on / give support during this journey.

Hails

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With my first, I temped, to figure out my cycle. My cycles are regular but short. The month i conceived her, I ovulated on day 11.
    I highly recommend temping to get a feel for what your body does. I won't do it next time, because I don't think I need to. Having a short cycle, generally once AF is over, we're wanting to DTD anyway, and by the time AF is over, Ovulation is only 4 or 5 days away anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome Hails.

How old are your other 2 kids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagjd View Post
    DP possibly going home tomorrow afternoon!! And a week and a bit and back to work..even more yay!! Start putting $$ I to baby fund again!!

Skipped convo flow so how everyone is well.

While in hospital I went for a tour..don't mind what i saw..met 2 midwives who were great!!
    I'm glad DP can go home tomorrow. I hope he's feeling ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I think this is the thread for me (many apologies if this isn't the case I'm still trying to navigate)

I have two kids, 1 & 3 and are looking to add to our family . This will be our last baby.

Going to call tomorrow and up my cover to include pregnancy. Both my two girls are jan/feb babies & I don't want another in those months if I can help it.

So, earliest I can get pregnant is August. That gives us a May baby

We are going to sway for a boy so gives me time to track cycles. Bought w gazillion OPKs off eBay (and 45 pregnancy tests off dhgate, I thought it would be half & half, oooops)

#2 was an elective cesarean & I'll likely do the same but will be discussing VBAC too, the fears from my first birth are a bit more elusive and I think I want to feel the excitement of labour one last time.

Well, that's my novel! Can't wait to talk to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Meagjd glad DH will be home tomorrow. Must be such a weight off your mind.

Welcome Hails

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Welcome SandGroper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Lil Smurfy,

My boys are 4 (October bub) and the eldest is turning 7 next month.

Hi SandGroper - I'm trying to conceive our third (and last) baby as well. Wishing you all the best an August positive :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    With my first, I temped, to figure out my cycle. My cycles are regular but short. The month i conceived her, I ovulated on day 11.
    I highly recommend temping to get a feel for what your body does. I won't do it next time, because I don't think I need to. Having a short cycle, generally once AF is over, we're wanting to DTD anyway, and by the time AF is over, Ovulation is only 4 or 5 days away anyway.
    I was having short cycles when I fell pregnant with DS. I had always been a very regular 28 days when all of a sudden I went to 21 days. 2 cycles later I fell pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC Waiting Room

Welcome Hails and SandGroper!

Take a seat in our comfy waiting room - hopefully your number gets called soon and the wait won't be too long!

We were talking about spacing kids birthdays out earlier so interesting to see its being done.