+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I thought about wearing bub and pushing toddler but it kills my back after an hour so not a viable option for me. Then i looked at tandem prams and realised how big and awkward they look. DP balked at the bugaboo price but like i pointed out to him by the time you purchase a tandem pram and everything you need you've spent the same as you wouldve on the bug! May as well get top quality for that imo. Resale value seems to be decent too compared to others.
    @Lil Smurfy i wanted a strider but dont like how it drives in tandem so quickly changed my mind lol ive heard good things when in single mode though 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default TTC Waiting Room

I have a strider compact but I'm also into baby wearing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Which do you use more?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I wanted to be into baby wearing but DS screamed every time I tried it, and he did not stop with movement. He was fine once he could face outwards but that killed my back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I made a mei tai for a fellow hubber and I so can't wait to make one for myself. I had a Papoose carrier for DS and could only use it until he was about 5 months old before he just got too heavy for it (he was 9lb born lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a stretchy wrap when DD was newborn but it was too much fabric for me, especially since it was summer so I never bothered with a woven. Then I bought a half buckle mei tai (which was still a bit much tying for me) but DD HATED it. Every single time I tried to wear her in it she would just cry.
    But she has easily gone in our Beco SSC since she was 2 months old & I still put her on my back in it now. So I think I'll stay with that.

I suppose the next baby could be completely different though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I baby wear at home and use the pram when out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I say I'd love to baby wear now but both bub and I could end up hating it! It's one of those things that you try out and either it works or doesn't lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I mixed up between baby wearing and my pram. I'd baby wear at home, school runs and when I was running into do little errands otherwise I'd take my pram. I do recommend a double pram especially if you enjoy walking. I had DD1 and never thought about when I was having another so bought a single pram. Needless to say I went and bought a double as soon as DD2 arrived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'd like to join too. Except that the waiting I am doing also includes ongoing discussions with DH about whether we will actually try for #3 or not
    DD1 is 5 this weekend & DD2 is 2 & 10 months & I would like a third but hubby us unsure at this stage...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MyPossum For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (31-03-2015)