+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm using the Ovia app to track my cycle. I get ovulation pain every month, so no mistaking that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @TaylorMade i guess im mostly concerned about DD. She is only 5 months at the moment and i want to spend some more time just her and I at the moment. DP isnt ready either.

I havent been doing anything to prepare except trying to lose weight. Also trying to track my cycle but its a bit all over the place still

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    For anyone who's planning to TTC in the next few months - are you doing anything in particular to prepare? I'm about to start my prenatal vitamins again, and extra folic acid because of my spina Bifida family history. I've also been using an app to track AF since I got it back after DD, and last cycle used OPKs to determine O exactly (the app I use doesn't predict it correctly & won't let me change it).
    I feel like a bit of a nut but being prepared helps me feel like I'm organised & ready to start when the time comes. Does anyone have suggestions for anything I might not have thought of?
    I'm not doing anything special. OPKs and I don't have a good history...just like me and HPTs lol. I have never gotten a positive HPT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get that Completelysavvy... It's taken me three years to be ready (and I'm still freaking out). I worry constantly about what another child will change when everything works as it is.

A friend said to me "do you think your family is complete". When I said no she told me stop overthinking it and just do it already so we are she is right, there is never a perfect gap/time, you just have to have faith in yourself that you will find ways to spread the love I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollyandme View Post
    I get that Completelysavvy... It's taken me three years to be ready (and I'm still freaking out). I worry constantly about what another child will change when everything works as it is.

A friend said to me "do you think your family is complete". When I said no she told me stop overthinking it and just do it already so we are she is right, there is never a perfect gap/time, you just have to have faith in yourself that you will find ways to spread the love I guess
    Thats so true

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow this thread moves fast when you don't check in throughout the day sorry I'm on my phone so can't quote altogether or remember everyone's names.
    @Beautyofsoul and Tortoise- you guys are both doing amazing with the weight loss. Do you eat snacks Tortoise or solely shake based? I lost all my weight from doing isagenix which is a shake based nutritional cleanse program. I was finding I would always skip meals but the program made me remember to always have something.
    Love how you guys are going to be sharing eggs! Have you got plans on what gap you want to plan between kiddies or just seeing how everything goes?
    I had my surgery a month, they don't recommend trying until 3 months. Have my checkup tomorrow. My only problem is DH is going to the states sometime next year for 6months so we need to juggle it around that. Won't know when he's going until the next 2-3 months argh.

@ConpletelySavvy I had the exact same problem with my last 2 DD's. My BP was so high and the meds weren't working so they were both delivered early at 36 weeks. I did put that down to my weight so I'm hoping 5th time around and a lot of weight down that I won't have that problem. FX!! I was also exactly like you when I had DD1. As soon as she was born I was so clucky and could have another straight away. We didn't prevent it either but it took a little longer and 3 m/c to have DD2. I thought that would happen again with our 3rd but nope I was pregnant straight away so only have a 10month and 3 week gap between 2&3. Loved the close gap by far!!
    @Lil Smurfy I'm still trying to figure out exactly how Ovia works. I've been trying to keep track of everything so when we can actually try I know where we are at. I'm day 16 and still no O or sign of it. Got some internet cheapie Ovulation tests too and no sign of it. Ah well I've still got a few months to get on track.

Can't wait to start buying everything again DH swears I only want another bub so I can buy another pram haha. I may have a slight pram addiction!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    I was getting them off ebay.
    thanks chunkydunks. I found a website called pregnancyshop.com.au and got 25 for $12.50 (plus 3 bucks for postage). 50c is much better than $8!! hopefully I don't end up using too many of them if you get my drift

baby dust to all the ttc-ers here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CompletelySavvy View Post
    @TaylorMade i guess im mostly concerned about DD. She is only 5 months at the moment and i want to spend some more time just her and I at the moment. DP isnt ready either.

I havent been doing anything to prepare except trying to lose weight. Also trying to track my cycle but its a bit all over the place still
    I think that's a fair enough reason, I only got AF back when DD was 5 months old, and I wanted lots of time with her before adding another baby. She's a fairly independent toddler so it makes it easier to want more!

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    I'm not doing anything special. OPKs and I don't have a good history...just like me and HPTs lol. I have never gotten a positive HPT.
    Oh boooo. Last month was my first try at OPKs & I tested for nearly a week before getting a positive, I was convinced they were faulty haha! Hopefully this is a lucky thread & you'll get a BFP finally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I think that's a fair enough reason, I only got AF back when DD was 5 months old, and I wanted lots of time with her before adding another baby. She's a fairly independent toddler so it makes it easier to want more!
    If i fall easily again ill have just under a 2 year gap. I think thats a decent gap and im hoping DD will be a teeny bit more "independent" for lack of a better word.
    @BabyG4 i was planning bub #2 before DD came 😓 i was told i was nuts lol
    Hoping everything goes well with your BP & bub #5 for you. Its a scary thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Can't wait to start buying everything again DH swears I only want another bub so I can buy another pram haha. I may have a slight pram addiction!
    I wish i had the money for a pram addiction lol we got a target cheapy this time and i hate it passionately.
    Decided on a Bugaboo Donkey for our next one and cant wait to get it.