+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC Waiting Room

Is there anyone else out there on BH land that is also waiting to TTC later this year/early next year? Curious to hear why others are waiting and perhaps we can all help make the time go faster together!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are trying this month and if that fails will have to wait till later in the year. We are a FIFO family so schedules mean The end of the year is the next time to try

If we don't manage it this month I will totally be looking for company

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lollyandme I hope that you get your BFP and don't have to wait but at the same time maybe we will end up with a little group of people in the same boat! We can find all sort of things to keep us amused until its go time!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Lollyandme  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

DH and I have decided to TTC this year.
    This will be baby 1 for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @JET09 😄 Make yourself comfy!

Have you decided when you will start trying? It will be baby number 1 for DP and I too when we jump on the IVF merry go round. Exciting but also a little scary haha.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

JET09  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey thanks.

Well I have been on the implant for 11 years now so we are going for removal this week 😱 and hoping to let nature take it's course.

Have you guys decided when ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and good luck with IVF xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner and I decided end of May..am soo excited for this but now his been struck down with a mystery illness and off work for the last 5 weeks..no one knows what's wrong with him..taking their sweet time!! Stressing out that this is sorted and we get back in saving and baby mode!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Hi I'll join in for a chat

We're going to get serious about trying after I've lost some weight (I need to lose at least 40 before I'm happy but really needs to be more like 60 to put me back in healthy weight range ). We have a few hurdles to get over. DH suffers from chronic pain due to a broken back so DTD isn't easy, but he also has low testosterone and the supplement he's on can reduce sperm count. I have PCOS and I'm barely getting AF at the moment. I was put on the pill to induce it last year and it was 3 cycles of hell, the first one putting me in hospital overnight because the pain and bleeding were so bad and all 3 seeing me on transexamic acid and ponstan for the duration.

In saying all this, we don't prevent when we do manage to DTD. DS is nearly 11, I've had a few early MCs and we've been going through periods of not preventing and actively trying since DS was 18 months old.

TortoiseNotTheHare good luck with IVF!
    Lollyandme I hope you get your BFP this cycle

JET09 Best of luck and hope it all goes smoothly for you too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

Lollyandme  (30-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks 😄 well we will be going through IVF as we are a same sex couple. Hoping we don't run into any issues as at this stage the only known issue we have is a lack of sperm 😂

I am on a mission to shed some kgs so we won't be booking an appointment until mid year. That should give me time to prep my body.

That's really exciting about taking the implant out! Hopefully your body kicks into gear and you can start trying soon! Have you thought about whether you will track your cycles and temp etc? Or perhaps you're going to just squeeze in a lot of baby dancing and see what happens?