Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont know what to think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalmammy89 View Post
    thats a great happily ever after! Its just finally getting to me either he stops it or he knows where the door is. I just dont know if i can do it on my own
    I think you're pretty much doing it on your own now OP xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Partners...........

@crystalmammy89 I agree with the previous poster. I never realised that either. I was kind of worried that leaving what I knew would leave me feeling lost and alone but then one night I realised that's how I felt in the relationship. I had nothing to lose because I had already disconnected and had already lost everything.

Yes at first you might freak out and wonder how you will pick up the pieces to YOUR life but you will. There is absolutely no point in being with someone that makes you miserable so if that's the case then you need to ask yourself why you are punishing yourself by staying. At the end of the day it's probably because you think it's all you are worth but I don't even know you and I know you are worth more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Me definitely me but I've been saying it for so long. I just don't know how to leave. He doesn't help me and says he doesn't know how to but if he just tried a little maybe he could. He doesn't kiss me, barely hugs me, it's rare that I hear I love you anymore and he never tells me I'm beautiful. Yet when I was asked yesterday if I was single I still answered honestly no I'm not but sometimes I wish I was. I can't help but feel me and the children would be happier back home with our extended family. My DP is the type that can find a fault in everything, even my weight loss.