+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I usually shop at target and cotton on and sometimes myer. Not a fan of pumpkin patch at all. I find their quality awful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    eBay, especially great for buying some key pieces such as good quality jackets, cardigans, jeans, shoes. People sometimes tend to package up lots of assorted clothes in each size for the season and sell them cheaply, even better if they live close by and you can collect them in person = no postage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I went to cotton on kids earlier after some of the recommendations here but I was disappointed at how expensive it was.

I wasn't paying $18 for a long sleeve cotton top when I bought some for $5 at target! Given their adult clothes are on the cheaper/affordable side, the kids clothes were the opposite. Okay maybe mid range if you add Seed, Country Road and witchery into the mix
    If you sign up, they will send an email for 30% off (including sale item) your first purchase.

Target also currently have free delivery, 40% off bonds and 20% off clothing, shoes etc with the code EASTERGIFT.

By utilising the above two things, I just got most of dd1's winter wardrobe so cheap.

There's also a Charlie & Me sale on ozsale at the moment, with free postage.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Subbing! I get most things from Target as they mostly wear basics. I also got a few things for DD from best & less as I wanted some cheap shorts/pants while we're toilet training. Occasionally PP when they have sales.

I hate Kmart and Big W clothes, they are terrible quality and don't fit properly. The shirts are all so short on DD, if I get bigger sizes they are far too wide. Both my kids are tall & slim builds so it can be really hard to get clothes. DD needs a 4 for length but her waist fits a size 1-2! I can only buy pants with adjustable waist and then just make them as small as possible.

I love bonds for babies, DS has a few onesies, shirts and leggings that I have bought on sale (8mo). They fit nicely on narrow bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went to cotton on kids earlier after some of the recommendations here but I was disappointed at how expensive it was.

I wasn't paying $18 for a long sleeve cotton top when I bought some for $5 at target! Given their adult clothes are on the cheaper/affordable side, the kids clothes were the opposite. Okay maybe mid range if you add Seed, Country Road and witchery into the mix
    Cotton on kids at harbour town....love them....

Thanks
    Reviews

They often have 30% off so I buy then

I never buy from kmart because I find the quality cheap and terrible

Big W has some ok stuff

PP I dislike style & quality

Target have nice hoodies atm and I always buy DDs (4) trackies from there as they have an adjustable waist.

I also like Seed, CR, Cotton On and Ghanda

Thanks
    Reviews
    Predominantly target, occasionally maybe big w or Kmart but I find the target clothes to be hardier. I also do a few op shop trips during the year and see what I can find. Good playing/camping clothes

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really like Next Direct Aus, I find the prices are comparable to Target--if not better, and great quality. Free fast shipping too. I love their "snuggle fit" PJ's, jeans, tshirts and jumpers for my 4yo boys.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where do you buy your kids clothes

I head to op shops regularly and pick up some absolute bargains! I got a Gap onesie, brand new labels on for $2.99!!!
    I like kmart shirts for DS- he wears them continually and they wear really well! And for $3 I don't mind if they get ruined!
    But if I'm honest- most of his nice clothes are given to him as gifts- I rarely need to buy him clothes! Spose that's why op shops work for us- they are extras. And it's fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Op shops (especially for newborns, heaps of beautiful stuff there that's usually only been worn a few times if that). Target and big w are also good for a few pieces. Most of our kids clothes were gifts though (my sister is so very generous, we're very lucky ).