Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Target, pumpkin patch, cotton on kids, Charlie and me,

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    My boys are 6 and a half- the best thing about school aged kids is because they wear uniform a lot their wardrobe doesn't need to be so big now- so I can afford to get them nice tops from Cotton On kids. We also do Target and that's about it for them. Still trying to figure out how to get them to wear pants other than trackies in winter.
    Dd is in mostly hand-me downs. I supplement this with target and cotton on clothes and for a very special occasion she gets beautiful handmade stuff from WAHMs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I get most of mine from the USA, Gap , Old Navy , Bloomingdales and Ralph Lauren , great quality and a lot of variety ( especially for boys which is lacking here!) and I buy at sale times - xmas ( to get all his winter stuff) and 4th July ( to get all his summer stuff) so even with the exchange price and shipping it's still cheaper than pumpkin patch ( which I'm not a fan of) or Myer and DJ,s sometimes have cool things

Unfortunately in America it's coming into summer now over there so you won't get any winter stuff until xmas
    Can I please ask about buying stuff from the U.S? Do you get it shipped direct? I found shipping direct to be way too expensive & also when you put shipping down as Australia, a lot of the brands disappear ie available on their US site but not when Australia is selected. Also wondering about credit cards. I had a problem because I couldn't use a non American card.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    Next in the UK deliver here now and they're not badly priced
    What are the size conversions like. Dd is size 10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I went to cotton on kids earlier after some of the recommendations here but I was disappointed at how expensive it was.

I wasn't paying $18 for a long sleeve cotton top when I bought some for $5 at target! Given their adult clothes are on the cheaper/affordable side, the kids clothes were the opposite. Okay maybe mid range if you add Seed, Country Road and witchery into the mix

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Really disappointed in Target recently. I just brought both my DD'S some winter clothes from there and not cheap either and the quality has been crappy. I brought tracky pants and hooded jumpers and both of them the inside was coming out really badly, like little balls of fluff stuff everywhere even after washing. Also pilling already only after a few wears. Not happy! So brought cheaper options from Big W and Kmart and they have been so much better.

I won't be shopping for kids clothes at Target again. Unfortunately I love the boys clothes from there. Especially their tshirts. My DS'S clothes from there seem ok so far.

My parents live overseas UK, and often send stuff for their birthdays from Gap and Next or Marks & Spencer and John Lewis.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought some things from next for my younger 2. Can't wait for it all to arrive. Nothing like it here in Australia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Target, Seed, Sprout (Myer), Cotton On Kids, Bebe, Pumpkin Patch and Next...

Both Target and Pumpkin Patch can be hit and miss with nice clothing at times.

I miss the Mothercare stores

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    I mix it up alot.
    Cotton on kids, big w, Target, Myer and Bonds mostly.
    Both my kids are under 3 years old.
    This and some Kmart basics.

I also shop at the local markets as they have lots of really nice kids stuff. My kids are 3 (DD) and 4 months (DS).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I buy some unique sets for the boys on ebay from the US and UK which are good quality. For daycare and everyday wear I buy from target and best n less mostly. I don't like kmart clothing but don't mind big W although don't go there often. I also buy from pumpkin patch when they are having a sale. And the local markets here are great.