+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys for all your wonderful stories, it's very kind of you to take the time to share.

Feeling even more down today.. Clinic rang to say the other 4 did not make it over night and can't be frozen.... I can't help but think the 2 I'm carrying haven't made it overnight either. I'm feeling really over it. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @LagoonK I was discussing this on another thread but a BFP can come from 'nowhere', in fact it often does come from seemingly crappy cycles.

My BFP was from a grade 2 'very early' blastocyst (my FS called it 'nothing special'). None of mine have EVER made it past day 6, never any frozen. But I still got that one. If they are blastocysts then that is VERY good. Morulas, your chances are much less but two blasties are good. Hang in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley

Hmm coming to think of it they didn't say blastocysts, perhaps they were morulas . I had the worst experience yesterday didn't get much out of them at all. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @LagoonK I'm sorry they weren't very positive. You are still in for a chance though, even with two morulas (if that's what they were) Maybe you can ask the nurse or your FS what stage they were at.

I hate getting a negative vibe on transfer day, it really makes the TWW harder.