Closed Thread
Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 996
  1. #931
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,732
    Thanks
    906
    Thanked
    2,838
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why, when I'm on forced bed rest, do I not enjoy it yet when it's a regular day, all I want to do is lie in bed, watch Netflix and nap. Why can't I bloody well enjoy this?! Stupid ungrateful brain.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

    Tiny Dancer  (14-10-2015)

  3. #932
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,397
    Thanks
    2,910
    Thanked
    1,680
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bubba spewed on my legs while the fake tan was developing and I had to wash it off.

  4. #933
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,973
    Thanks
    1,940
    Thanked
    1,493
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Finally heard back about my booking in appointment at the hospital. The midwife was extremely rude, saying I should have booked in at 10 weeks and I waited too long, and don't I know they are busy...

    Um, sorry lady, I was told by your hospital admin to wait until morph scan. Scr*w you.

    ETA: And to make it worse, H has said he “doesn’t want” to go… eff you then H. You can sleep on the couch from now on.
    Last edited by DT75; 14-10-2015 at 14:55.

  5. #934
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    Finally heard back about my booking in appointment at the hospital. The midwife was extremely rude, saying I should have booked in at 10 weeks and I waited too long, and don't I know they are busy...

    Um, sorry lady, I was told by your hospital admin to wait until morph scan. Scr*w you.

    ETA: And to make it worse, H has said he “doesn’t want” to go… eff you then H. You can sleep on the couch from now on.
    why doesn't he want to go?

  6. #935
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,617
    Thanks
    1,485
    Thanked
    1,182
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've lost my phone! All my photos and videos of DS - gone.

  7. #936
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,973
    Thanks
    1,940
    Thanked
    1,493
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    why doesn't he want to go?
    *shrug* He says he just doesn't want to.

    I think because it is in the morning, rather than the afternoon- if it was the afternoon (like all the others) he would get to leave work early.

  8. #937
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,973
    Thanks
    1,940
    Thanked
    1,493
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    I've lost my phone! All my photos and videos of DS - gone.
    NO! OMG that sucks... Are you able to ring it from another phone, maybe someone nice picked it up and can return it?

  9. #938
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,617
    Thanks
    1,485
    Thanked
    1,182
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    NO! OMG that sucks... Are you able to ring it from another phone, maybe someone nice picked it up and can return it?
    I've had a friend call it (thank God for FB!). It rang out twice. I've posted on a FB community notice board. I've suspended the service so I don't get a huge bill. They did say there has not been any activity on my account since it went missing which is good. But they can't do anything about my photos or contacts.

    There is a chance it is still somewhere in my house. I don't remember taking it out while I was running errands. It's probably with my brand new tube of foundation that I somehow lost 2 days ago.

  10. #939
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,973
    Thanks
    1,940
    Thanked
    1,493
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    I've had a friend call it (thank God for FB!). It rang out twice. I've posted on a FB community notice board. I've suspended the service so I don't get a huge bill. They did say there has not been any activity on my account since it went missing which is good. But they can't do anything about my photos or contacts.

    There is a chance it is still somewhere in my house. I don't remember taking it out while I was running errands. It's probably with my brand new tube of foundation that I somehow lost 2 days ago.
    I can only imagine how sucky it is to lose precious photos...
    I really hope you find it!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

    Tiny Dancer  (14-10-2015)

  12. #940
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,617
    Thanks
    1,485
    Thanked
    1,182
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    I can only imagine how sucky it is to lose precious photos...
    I really hope you find it!
    DH just found it! Off to back up my photos!!!

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (14-10-2015),CakeyMumma  (14-10-2015),DT75  (15-10-2015),HearMeRoar  (14-10-2015),HeavenBlue  (15-10-2015),Little Miss Sunshine  (14-10-2015),wobbleyhorse  (14-10-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #4
    By White Mage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 986
    Last Post: 24-03-2015, 21:47
  2. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 994
    Last Post: 15-12-2014, 14:34
  3. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #2
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 28-06-2014, 14:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!