Closed Thread
Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    FFS H! Yet again I come home and see you have left my laptop on. You left the house at 7am!

That's it. I am sick of telling you to shut it down when you are done. I am password protecting EVERYTHING and you can no longer use it. Stuff you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS asked me so sweetly to come into our bed at midnight (I hurt mummy, I sleep your bed 😢 - he had a fever and id just given him nurofen). Comes into our bed, 5 mins of scratching my back with his toenails (he moves his feet to fall asleep like DH does and he also has to spoon me while in our bed), then I want water, then 5 more mins of toe scratching, then more water, then repeat the toe scratching but my legs this time as I'd rolled over, followed by "mum... I got 2 teeth..." Ummm no darling, you have more than 2... Let's just go back to your bed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My food processor hate itself.

I went to grate cheese and grated itself. It broke the part of the chute that comes down in the bowl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My food is too hot to eaat

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just at the shops and the checkout lady asks how long I've got to go... I say ages, I'm only 23 weeks and due in early February. Well her eyes nearly pop out and she then asks if I'm the one here in Perth having quintuplets 😏 no. Just 3 babies in 3 years. I'm big but I'm not THAT big, or so I thought!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

3bubbys  (09-10-2015),HeavenBlue  (10-10-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (09-10-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I was just at the shops and the checkout lady asks how long I've got to go... I say ages, I'm only 23 weeks and due in early February. Well her eyes nearly pop out and she then asks if I'm the one here in Perth having quintuplets 😏 no. Just 3 babies in 3 years. I'm big but I'm not THAT big, or so I thought!!
    Ouch! When I was 10 weeks or so with dd I was at the supermarket with my then 4 year old twins and waiting at the checkout. It was hot and I was bothered, and an elderly lady on front of me commented that I had my hands full, especially with one on the way and asked when I was due. She nearly fell over when I said August next year, as I think it was December at the time!
    Needless to say, I threw the dress I was wearing that day into df's rag box.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Ouch! When I was 10 weeks or so with dd I was at the supermarket with my then 4 year old twins and waiting at the checkout. It was hot and I was bothered, and an elderly lady on front of me commented that I had my hands full, especially with one on the way and asked when I was due. She nearly fell over when I said August next year, as I think it was December at the time!
    Needless to say, I threw the dress I was wearing that day into df's rag box.
    Some people just don't think before they talk! Lucky most of the time I'm thick skinned, and I know this lady is renowned for being a bit of a big mouth about town, making many of the other mums around here cry with her off the cuff remarks. It just makes me laugh that the next person you see is just as likely to tell you how tiny you look 😋

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently ignoring 15 month old ds while he bangs his head & his toys on the window cause nothing else seems to work. Fingers crossed it doesnt break....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Currently ignoring 15 month old ds while he bangs his head & his toys on the window cause nothing else seems to work. Fingers crossed it doesnt break....
    My 19 month old DS does that. Usually bangs his hand when he is having a tantrum. He will search for a surface to hit it on.
    I either ignore him, laugh at him (when it's a tantrum, because it's just so silly) or walk into another room.
    He knows not to hit too hard because it will hurt. He's just attention seeking 😌

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    My 19 month old DS does that. Usually bangs his hand when he is having a tantrum. He will search for a surface to hit it on.
    I either ignore him, laugh at him (when it's a tantrum, because it's just so silly) or walk into another room.
    He knows not to hit too hard because it will hurt. He's just attention seeking 😌
    He wasn't even having a tantrum, he just thinks its funny . He was hitting pretty hard but luckily it didnt break. Now im ignoring him throwing his dinner everywhere. I guess ill just try ignoring every naughty thing he does & just deal with it when he turns into a spoilt little boy