Closed Thread
Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddmumma View Post
    Wtf really I'd be putting in a complaint !
    It's the kind of business where the owner / manager and staff scream at each other in a foreign language so I think he was getting in trouble already lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5

Arranged a council pick up for waste for today and they haven't shown. Since last night people have started adding their crap including illegal building waste and I can only imagine what's going to added throughout the night if they don't turn up now (probably not likely now either). And it's a long weekend so can't ring council to let them know. It's honestly not mine but can imagine them leaving it all there when they do eventually turn up. GAHHHH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Arranged a council pick up for waste for today and they haven't shown. Since last night people have started adding their crap including illegal building waste and I can only imagine what's going to added throughout the night if they don't turn up now (probably not likely now either). And it's a long weekend so can't ring council to let them know. It's honestly not mine but can imagine them leaving it all there when they do eventually turn up. GAHHHH.
    Omg I hate that so much this happened to me a couple months ago and it was something they wouldn't collect 😤

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddmumma For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (03-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    "Telstra technical department" rang today. They said my computer had issues and my internet would be disconnected if I didn't follow their instructions. I thanked them for calling and said I was meaning to give them a call to disconnect our internet because our computer broke and we couldn't afford a new one. I asked if they could arrange to have our internet disconnected. They hung up on me!

They rang again a few hours later and I said the same thing and they hung up on me again!

How rude are they!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (03-10-2015),DT75  (05-10-2015),HeavenBlue  (04-10-2015),LoveLivesHere  (03-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    "Telstra technical department" rang today. They said my computer had issues and my internet would be disconnected if I didn't follow their instructions. I thanked them for calling and said I was meaning to give them a call to disconnect our internet because our computer broke and we couldn't afford a new one. I asked if they could arrange to have our internet disconnected. They hung up on me!

They rang again a few hours later and I said the same thing and they hung up on me again!

How rude are they!
    lol! I had Telstra ring us the other week wanting to talk to us about one of our services. I told them we were all pre-paid and hung up. Told DH and he had rung them about changing our internet to a plan and that was them calling back. Ooppss. I just assume everyone is a scammer these days.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I think this belongs in a serious vent thread. That would pi$$ me off big time.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

harvs  (03-10-2015),Little Miss Sunshine  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    lol! I had Telstra ring us the other week wanting to talk to us about one of our services. I told them we were all pre-paid and hung up. Told DH and he had rung them about changing our internet to a plan and that was them calling back. Ooppss. I just assume everyone is a scammer these days.
    We aren't even with Telstra so that was a dead give away lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Californication  (03-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post

How rude are they!
    We are with Telstra but the scammers have been running hot, we get at least three calls a day, I shouted at the last one and thankfully we've had a few days grace from it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Not having a good morning. Came home from work feeling good, so decided to cook bacon and eggs for breakfast so I'll sleep well today. Got everything ready, first egg into the water and the yolk splits and the water goes gross. Have to turf the water and the egg. Put clean water into the saucepan and bring it to the boil. In the meantime remember the toast is cooking. Stop toaster so my toast isn't cold by the time my eggs are ready. Bacon finishes cooking, turn off the element. Water is bubbling again. Put eggs in. Wait a min or so then put the toast down again to finish it off. Egg water goes opaque from all the protein from the exploded egg earlier and fills the saucepan with white foam. Forget toast is still toasting, pop it up and it's black. Throw black smoking toast in bin. Put fresh bread in toaster (when I can break apart the frozen loaf), scoop foam off top of egg water. Pull eggs out. Still slightly under. Put back in water. Toast is ready, butter toast, check eggs, now more rubbery. Take out of water and drain on paper towel. Place eggs onto toast. Bacon onto place. Prod egg, still slightly oozy. Hurrah! Bit of salt and pepper sit down to eat breakfast. Break open eggs to spread over toast, no longer runny *Sigh* at least there's maple syrup from the bacon to soften the bread. Start eating. Pepper up nose. Proceed to sneeze 3-4 times. Realise there's now egg everywhere, including halfway down the leg of pjs. Going to bed now. Clearly I can't adult today.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Californication  (04-10-2015),JR03  (04-10-2015),LoveLivesHere  (04-10-2015),mkj  (04-10-2015),wobbleyhorse  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Place eggs onto toast. Bacon onto place. Prod egg, still slightly oozy. Hurrah! Bit of salt and pepper sit down to eat breakfast. Break open eggs to spread over toast, no longer runny *Sigh*
    It's always disappointing when you over cook the eggs isn't it? Just not the same. I remember we went out for breakky once and I was seven these hard rubber bullets. Sent them back and got told I was being painful! Um no, you butchered the eggs! Poor hen takes all day to make the eggs, and you ruined them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (04-10-2015)