Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond View Post
    AF surprised me this morning. I thought I still had 2 days.....I'M NOT READY!!!! Literally scraping the barrel with supplies this morning. Plus, there's hardly any milk left for a coffee! Yay for Monday morning!
    Your not alone. I just raided the kids supply.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

BlackDiamond  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Another Dp whinge.

I ask him for a sleep in this morning. Just once I'd like to lay in bed and not have to get up straight away to DS.
    So DS wakes up and dp just lays in bed whinging for a while and finally gets up. By this time DS is p!ssed. Dp leaves the dog in our room even though she needs to go outside. He says he needs to get DS up. If you had gotten up quicker you'd be fine. So I get up put her outside. Then talk to DS because he's excited to see me. Finally go back to bed, just to lay there for 15 minutes. Nope. Not even 5 minutes later Dp is getting really p!ssed at DS because he wasn't doing what Dp wanted. So up I get. Forget the laying in bed. Not worth it. As soon as I walk out DS calms down and sits down for breakfast and milk. Dp has a whinge and goes outside for his smoke. Whinging under his breath the whole time.
    So when he finally comes back in I tell him to text his father. We are going to visit on the weekend and Dp and fil are going to play golf on Saturday morning. I am staying at fils with DS. Not fun. Fils house is like a toddlers dream place to destroy! So I asked Dp to get fil to make sure he has the lawn at a reasonable level so that the weeds are not taller than me, like they usually are. I'd rather let DS play outside for a bit so I don't feel like I'm just saying no 100 times in 1 minute. Dp is hopeless with messaging people. Even when he has to. So I am constantly telling him to do it. He's now got the Sh!ts. I KNOW if I don't keep telling him he will just put it off until it's too late.
    Fil won't think to do it. He doesn't care. He has someone mow the front but never the back.

Please Dp go to work. I'm actually looking forward to night shift! You are getting on my nerves lately.

Rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh...ok....so you just walk your dog in the middle of the road just around a blind corner, in the dark, wearing dark clothes.....you're just lucky i came around the corner much slower than about 95% of the people who live here....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    DS just spat all of his medicine out. Can't dose him again as I don't know if he swallowed any. 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    DS just spat all of his medicine out. Can't dose him again as I don't know if he swallowed any. 😩
    You could try a half dose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    You could try a half dose?
    I thought of that... But then I wondered if it would even have any effect, therefore be pointless?? I ended up leaving it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 01-10-2015 at 20:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5

Waiting to get a massage in a shopping centre massage place, first I have to wait for the therapist to get back from a maccas run. Then wait for him to eat his mc chicken. Then he sat down next to me to eat his chips and said "will just be a minute". Now I think he's gone to the toilet. I've been waiting for over 15 minutes while another therapist sits / wanders around. Frustrating but the other massage place is right at the other end and I'm not sure if they'd get me in this late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Waiting to get a massage in a shopping centre massage place, first I have to wait for the therapist to get back from a maccas run. Then wait for him to eat his mc chicken. Then he sat down next to me to eat his chips and said "will just be a minute". Now I think he's gone to the toilet. I've been waiting for over 15 minutes while another therapist sits / wanders around. Frustrating but the other massage place is right at the other end and I'm not sure if they'd get me in this late.
    Wtf really I'd be putting in a complaint !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still pregnant. Dh is unimpressed. Idiot.