Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    DS just spat all of his medicine out. Can't dose him again as I don't know if he swallowed any. 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    DS just spat all of his medicine out. Can't dose him again as I don't know if he swallowed any. 😩
    You could try a half dose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    You could try a half dose?
    I thought of that... But then I wondered if it would even have any effect, therefore be pointless?? I ended up leaving it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 01-10-2015 at 20:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5

Waiting to get a massage in a shopping centre massage place, first I have to wait for the therapist to get back from a maccas run. Then wait for him to eat his mc chicken. Then he sat down next to me to eat his chips and said "will just be a minute". Now I think he's gone to the toilet. I've been waiting for over 15 minutes while another therapist sits / wanders around. Frustrating but the other massage place is right at the other end and I'm not sure if they'd get me in this late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Waiting to get a massage in a shopping centre massage place, first I have to wait for the therapist to get back from a maccas run. Then wait for him to eat his mc chicken. Then he sat down next to me to eat his chips and said "will just be a minute". Now I think he's gone to the toilet. I've been waiting for over 15 minutes while another therapist sits / wanders around. Frustrating but the other massage place is right at the other end and I'm not sure if they'd get me in this late.
    Wtf really I'd be putting in a complaint !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still pregnant. Dh is unimpressed. Idiot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddmumma View Post
    Wtf really I'd be putting in a complaint !
    It's the kind of business where the owner / manager and staff scream at each other in a foreign language so I think he was getting in trouble already lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5

Arranged a council pick up for waste for today and they haven't shown. Since last night people have started adding their crap including illegal building waste and I can only imagine what's going to added throughout the night if they don't turn up now (probably not likely now either). And it's a long weekend so can't ring council to let them know. It's honestly not mine but can imagine them leaving it all there when they do eventually turn up. GAHHHH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Arranged a council pick up for waste for today and they haven't shown. Since last night people have started adding their crap including illegal building waste and I can only imagine what's going to added throughout the night if they don't turn up now (probably not likely now either). And it's a long weekend so can't ring council to let them know. It's honestly not mine but can imagine them leaving it all there when they do eventually turn up. GAHHHH.
    Omg I hate that so much this happened to me a couple months ago and it was something they wouldn't collect 😤

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddmumma For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (03-10-2015)