Closed Thread
Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    When your soft boil egg explodes all over pjs when trying to crack it open. My tumny has an owie.
    Ouch....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've asked Dp to light the fire because it's just so cold in the house it's ridiculous. I'd light it but I need him to split some of the bigger bits of wood up and of course he won't because he's looking at something (thinking he can fix the heater)
    Just cut some effin wood so we can at least be bloody warm!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Dd1 had a friend sleepover last night and they must have done some stupid scary challenge thing because now dd1 is spooked and too scared to sleep and I heard them talking about it today. Grrrrr!

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Insurance company aghhhhh!
    Since February I have submitted 2 applications, 2 personal statements, 2 medical examinations.
    First gets knocked back because they changed their form and I needed to resubmit.
    Second knocked back because of test results so I resubmit and results are fine.
    Now I get an acceptance letter to sign and I have to answer all the same questions again and provide info in writing and date/sign.

You've already got this information! Aghhhhh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Some a-hole at work pushed my lunch right to the back of the fridge to put theirs in, so now I'm eating frozen salad. I like my salad crunchy, but not this crunchy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    DS has grown out of most of his size 1 stuff but all the summer stuff is out in the shops so i can't even get a few size 2 items in warmer clothing while the weather is still on the cooler side. So now I'm washing what clothes he has every couple of days.

Also my grey roots are showing😩😫

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was my birthday on Saturday. I rolled over to my phone hoping that this year would be like the others. I'd find a text from my brother as he would always sit up until midnight to make sure he was the first to wish me a happy birthday. Nope. The nightmare is still real. I then spend the day chasing kids wondering when dh was going to 'surprise' me with the present I bought and gave him to give me from the kids. Yeah, didn't get it. Apparently he forgot. I got it on Sunday wrapped in newspaper with an 'I love you' scribbled in red texter. Mum and my 2 sisters and a couple of friends text me on the day but that was it. I'm currently at my Nan's and she hasn't mentioned it. I'm probably being a princess but I'm actually quite hurt. I feel so forgotten 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond View Post
    It was my birthday on Saturday. I rolled over to my phone hoping that this year would be like the others. I'd find a text from my brother as he would always sit up until midnight to make sure he was the first to wish me a happy birthday. Nope. The nightmare is still real. I then spend the day chasing kids wondering when dh was going to 'surprise' me with the present I bought and gave him to give me from the kids. Yeah, didn't get it. Apparently he forgot. I got it on Sunday wrapped in newspaper with an 'I love you' scribbled in red texter. Mum and my 2 sisters and a couple of friends text me on the day but that was it. I'm currently at my Nan's and she hasn't mentioned it. I'm probably being a princess but I'm actually quite hurt. I feel so forgotten 😢
    I'm so sorry your birthday was uneventful. Mine was the same. Not that exciting.

My birthday was Saturday. So happy birthday birthday buddy! Xo
    😎😎

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

BlackDiamond  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Day 1 of school holidays and I am over it already.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

yadot  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    None of my clothes fit anymore. I am only 10 weeks! I don't want to buy any maternity stuff as I am still worried something will go wrong in the next few weeks and EVERYTHING in my cupboard is fitted at my waist! Why do I not have comfortable loose clothes!

In addition to the above why does my favourite store have to release the best ever collections when I am pregnant. And can't buy it. I just want to look nice!