Closed Thread
Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    But if he is actually hungry wouldn't he eat it?
    I don't know. He throws his breakfast at me after either sleeping through the night or having a breastfeed about 5-6hours before.

And he is hungry & eats for everyone else just not for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    I don't know. He throws his breakfast at me after either sleeping through the night or having a breastfeed about 5-6hours before.
    Then take it away and move on with your day.

Do you eat your meals with him? Eta. I always try to eat with my girls and the same food ideally. More often than not they eat all my food of my plate rather than theirs. This was obviously a few years ago as they are now 3&5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    Then take it away and move on with your day.

Do you eat your meals with him?
    I was but given i end up wearing his food i wont be anymore, he can sit in the middle of the room by himself to eat from now on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was but given i end up wearing his food i wont be anymore, he can sit in the middle of the room by himself to eat from now on.
    I suggest you sit together to eat. Model good eating habits. Throwing food gets it removed instantly like LLH suggested. But you keep eating and being happy. He will learn the consequence of throwing food eventually.

If he chucks a tantrum ignore him. Praise good eating. Ignore or simply say no to inappropriate behaviour.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (06-10-2015),LoveLivesHere  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Its hard to know, when im preparing it he acts really hungry but then he throws it. If i take it away he screams like hes hungry, so im really not sure. Thats why this is so hard i honestly don't know if he is hungry or not & i dont want to take it away completely every meal if he is actually hungry.
    If he throwing he is not hungry. Even if he still was a little hungry it won't hurt to wait a few hours til the next meal. That's why you start this at breakfast.

Remember you are teaching hum to read his body to. By taking it away you are teaching him how to end a meal properly.
    You are also teaching him how to treat you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with the two posts above. You need to be consistent. Yes, it's painful, but eat with him and the minute he throws food, remove it. Don't get angry, just say "we eat food, we don't throw it" and don't give it back. If he starts screaming, he's probably throwing a tantrum because you've taken his game away. Do this with every single meal and I really do think you will see some changes.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (06-10-2015),LoveLivesHere  (11-09-2015),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I agree with the two posts above. You need to be consistent. Yes, it's painful, but eat with him and the minute he throws food, remove it. Don't get angry, just say "we eat food, we don't throw it" and don't give it back. If he starts screaming, he's probably throwing a tantrum because you've taken his game away. Do this with every single meal and I really do think you will see some changes.
    Wholeheartedly agree

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

Californication  (12-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Dp.
    Stop being an *******. DS has been up crying all night because he's sick. You did jack all to help me out and only groaned and rolled over every time he cried. Do not tell me to calm down because I'm just being grumpy. You are a ****ing pain! I've been up dealing with a crying DS while you get a nice sleep in. You have the ****s because you didn't get to go to golf this morning because DS was so upset all night. Get the **** over it. It's golf. Maybe show that you care and give me a ****ing hand and I may calm down?
    Sincerely
    One ****ed off mama.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Dear Dp.
    Stop being an *******. DS has been up crying all night because he's sick. You did jack all to help me out and only groaned and rolled over every time he cried. Do not tell me to calm down because I'm just being grumpy. You are a ****ing pain! I've been up dealing with a crying DS while you get a nice sleep in. You have the ****s because you didn't get to go to golf this morning because DS was so upset all night. Get the **** over it. It's golf. Maybe show that you care and give me a ****ing hand and I may calm down?
    Sincerely
    One ****ed off mama.
    Sounds like a rough night

Maybe your DP can take DS so you can have some rest?

hope your DS is better today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yadot View Post
    Sounds like a rough night

Maybe your DP can take DS so you can have some rest?

hope your DS is better today
    He's still crying in my lap but thank you.

I'd love that but Dp is still in bed.. Asleep. I have a feeling I won't get a break today. Dp is just in a crappy mood because he's not at golf.