Closed Thread
Page 76 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 999
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    238
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Front loader. It was spinning out of control and smoke came out of it! Its also somehow melted the plastic part at the front into a weird shape! Thank gosh I was home

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,655
    Thanks
    15,094
    Thanked
    11,267
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Wissa View Post
    Front loader. It was spinning out of control and smoke came out of it! Its also somehow melted the plastic part at the front into a weird shape! Thank gosh I was home
    Oh bugger.

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,408
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked
    468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I now have to wear a raincoat every time ds eats to protect my clothes. Tonight he threw food in my face then laughed when it hit me in the eye. God i miss the days when he only lived on breastmilk. Breastfeeding was a struggle but at least i didnt wear it all every single feed.

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,655
    Thanks
    15,094
    Thanked
    11,267
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    I now have to wear a raincoat every time ds eats to protect my clothes. Tonight he threw food in my face then laughed when it hit me in the eye. God i miss the days when he only lived on breastmilk. Breastfeeding was a struggle but at least i didnt wear it all every single feed.
    What do you do when he does it?

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,408
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked
    468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    What do you do when he does it?
    You name ive tried it. Ive tried ignoring him, telling him off firmly, taking the food away, ive even tried pretending to cry. Nothing works.

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,655
    Thanks
    15,094
    Thanked
    11,267
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    You name ive tried it. Ive tried ignoring him, telling him off firmly, taking the food away, ive even tried pretending to cry. Nothing works.
    Hugs.

    I stick to one method every meal for 3 weeks.

    My preferred would be a firm No.
    No explanation, no other talking and take the food away the first time he throws it. Don't give it back. You throw you food your done eating.

    You would have to do it every time for every food given for 3 weeks.

    I hope this helps.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

    GrabbyCrabby  (06-10-2015),heartstringz  (11-09-2015),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (11-09-2015)

  8. #757
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,408
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked
    468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Hugs.

    I stick to one method every meal for 3 weeks.

    My preferred would be a firm No.
    No explanation, no other talking and take the food away the first time he throws it. Don't give it back. You throw you food your done eating.

    You would have to do it every time for every food given for 3 weeks.

    I hope this helps.
    So if this was to happen at dinner time & you took the food away would you put him to bed hungry? Im not sure whether i should do that or if hes too young.

  9. #758
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,872
    Thanks
    5,195
    Thanked
    3,896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    So if this was to happen at dinner time & you took the food away would you put him to bed hungry? Im not sure whether i should do that or if hes too young.
    Yes. I would. My belief is that kids will eat if they want. Them throwing it is a sign they don't want to eat

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (11-09-2015),heartstringz  (11-09-2015),LoveLivesHere  (11-09-2015)

  11. #759
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,408
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked
    468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    Yes. I would. My belief is that kids will eat if they want. Them throwing it is a sign they don't want to eat
    Its hard to know, when im preparing it he acts really hungry but then he throws it. If i take it away he screams like hes hungry, so im really not sure. Thats why this is so hard i honestly don't know if he is hungry or not & i dont want to take it away completely every meal if he is actually hungry.

  12. #760
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,872
    Thanks
    5,195
    Thanked
    3,896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Its hard to know, when im preparing it he acts really hungry but then he throws it. If i take it away he screams like hes hungry, so im really not sure. Thats why this is so hard i honestly don't know if he is hungry or not & i dont want to take it away completely every meal if he is actually hungry.
    But if he is actually hungry wouldn't he eat it?


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #4
    By White Mage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 986
    Last Post: 24-03-2015, 21:47
  2. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 994
    Last Post: 15-12-2014, 14:34
  3. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #2
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 28-06-2014, 15:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!