Closed Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBovine View Post
    I care about your vent and agree. I couldn't believe it when I heard on the news he would be playing.
    Oh thank you! A lot of people don't care for nrl so I get that lol
    I was fuming when I heard he was playing! I think it's absolutely disgusting. He does not deserve his spot on the team. Especially because it's not like it's 1 or 2 charges. It's something like 10 or 11 charges! The nrl should be so disappointed in themselves.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBovine View Post
    I care about your vent and agree. I couldn't believe it when I heard on the news he would be playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Oh thank you! A lot of people don't care for nrl so I get that lol
    I was fuming when I heard he was playing! I think it's absolutely disgusting. He does not deserve his spot on the team. Especially because it's not like it's 1 or 2 charges. It's something like 10 or 11 charges! The nrl should be so disappointed in themselves.
    I care too! Although not about NRL. But it made me think about the...was he NFL or baseball or something?...guy in the U.S. who still played despite footage of him knocking his wife unconscious in a lift in Vegas. Disgusting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I care too! Although not about NRL. But it made me think about the...was he NFL or baseball or something?...guy in the U.S. who still played despite footage of him knocking his wife unconscious in a lift in Vegas. Disgusting.
    I remember that! I think it was NFL? I could be completely wrong. To me that's outrageous! There was extremely obvious evidence of him doing it and he was just allowed to play on. What an absolutely horrible thing for his wife.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bil has decided it would be a good idea to for all of us to go to Hogs Breath for lunch tomorrow (fathers day). He didn't think to make a booking & seems to think we'll just rock up & get a table. Umm no, its fathers day. They will be BUSY! We'll be waiting forever for a table then forever for our meals with a 14 month old who doesn't like to sit & wait in a highchair etc. Oh that sounds like fun, not.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    A lot of people may not care about this vent. But that's ok lol

Why does the NRL think it's ok to let a player play who has charges pending against him for things relating to violence against women?! The NRL is all about violence against women and they let this piece of **** play?! I get the whole innocent until proven guilty thing but surely letting him play is wrong. Anyone with pending drug charges can't play but he can?!
    Rant over.
    Maybe those with drug charges should also be allowed to play....

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Bil has decided it would be a good idea to for all of us to go to Hogs Breath for lunch tomorrow (fathers day). He didn't think to make a booking & seems to think we'll just rock up & get a table. Umm no, its fathers day. They will be BUSY! We'll be waiting forever for a table then forever for our meals with a 14 month old who doesn't like to sit & wait in a highchair etc. Oh that sounds like fun, not.......
    Sounds like great fun! Hope you guys enjoy your day!
    Why don't you call first thing and book. That way you'll be sure of a table and none of those problems will eventuate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I've been awake since 5.. I woke up early yesterday too. Tomorrow when I have to get up on time I will most likely want to sleep in again.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Our heater crapped itself and it's bloody freezing.

We have lived in this brand-new-when-we-moved-in rental for 3 and a half years. Never has it been serviced. It doesn't have a filter because as renters, we are not deemed responsible enough to clean the filter often enough. So no doubt, the actual heating unit is just filled with fluff and dust and junk.
    We're on to day 4 now. No response from the property manager to the form I filed letting them know what has happened. I know winter is technically over, but this is Victoria- it's still bloody cold!
    I'm working Mon and Tues and can't go in to see the PM until Wednesday and she never answers the phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    Maybe those with drug charges should also be allowed to play....
    Wouldn't surprise me if they started letting them play!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

sajimum  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Just get there as soon as it opens then you will easily get a table and your food quickly. My mum picked this stupid pub for lunch cos the meals are "cheap". Urgh. Oh well rather crappy food as a family then a fancy lunch without them.