Closed Thread
Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1001
  1. #721
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,831
    Thanks
    1,407
    Thanked
    793
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bloody hayfever!!!

  2. #722
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,408
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked
    468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok thats it i give up on nappy changes or dressing/undressing ds unless i have someone else to help me. I guess ill spend my days cleaning wee & poo up off the floor & walls then cause i cant fight this battle multiple times a day anymore. NOTHING works more than once to distract him & im all out of ideas. So i guess he just goes naked........

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,868
    Thanks
    5,192
    Thanked
    3,894
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Ok thats it i give up on nappy changes or dressing/undressing ds unless i have someone else to help me. I guess ill spend my days cleaning wee & poo up off the floor & walls then cause i cant fight this battle multiple times a day anymore. NOTHING works more than once to distract him & im all out of ideas. So i guess he just goes naked........
    You could start TT? I started my dd1 at 14mths old. She was fully TT by 16mths for day and 22mths for night.

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    2,408
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked
    468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    You could start TT? I started my dd1 at 14mths old. She was fully TT by 16mths for day and 22mths for night.
    I can definitely try!

  5. #725
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32,361
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    491
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    You could start TT? I started my dd1 at 14mths old. She was fully TT by 16mths for day and 22mths for night.
    I would love some tips if you don't mind? My Dd is 19 months and is constantly trying to take her nappy/pull up off when she's done a poo. She is showing signs of being ready but she still seems so "young".

  6. #726
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,868
    Thanks
    5,192
    Thanked
    3,894
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I would love some tips if you don't mind? My Dd is 19 months and is constantly trying to take her nappy/pull up off when she's done a poo. She is showing signs of being ready but she still seems so "young".
    We just introduced the potty and left her naked. Every 1/2-1hr we sat her on there and read her a story. If she did anything we did huge claps/high 5/celebratory noises. Soon she wanted to sit there and do her little tinkles.

    From what you are describing your daughter is ready to TT. Poos are easy as you can see poo faces before hand. I'd scoop both girls up and race them to the toilet/potty and get them to poop there or finish off in there. Poo TT literally only took 5-7days to sort out.

    19mth is young by Australian families but my mum swears my brother and I were TT by 10mths. My aunt TT all three of her kids here in Oz by 18mths. Even DH and his brother were TT by 18-22mths.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

    yadot  (07-09-2015)

  8. #727
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32,361
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    491
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    We just introduced the potty and left her naked. Every 1/2-1hr we sat her on there and read her a story. If she did anything we did huge claps/high 5/celebratory noises. Soon she wanted to sit there and do her little tinkles.

    From what you are describing your daughter is ready to TT. Poos are easy as you can see poo faces before hand. I'd scoop both girls up and race them to the toilet/potty and get them to poop there or finish off in there. Poo TT literally only took 5-7days to sort out.

    19mth is young by Australian families but my mum swears my brother and I were TT by 10mths. My aunt TT all three of her kids here in Oz by 18mths. Even DH and his brother were TT by 18-22mths.
    I might give it a go then! I have one of those plastic toilet seats that go on the normal toilet but I might buy a potty, I think it scares her being up so high. And she loves being naked so that's a plus.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

    Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (03-09-2015)

  10. #728
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    761
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A lot of people may not care about this vent. But that's ok lol

    Why does the NRL think it's ok to let a player play who has charges pending against him for things relating to violence against women?! The NRL is all about violence against women and they let this piece of **** play?! I get the whole innocent until proven guilty thing but surely letting him play is wrong. Anyone with pending drug charges can't play but he can?!
    Rant over.

  11. #729
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,362
    Thanks
    532
    Thanked
    1,195
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't decide if I want toast with butter and fig jam or raisin toast French toast with berries, ice cream and maple syrup.

  12. #730
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,647
    Thanks
    15,089
    Thanked
    11,255
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    We have 8 lamps. I spent $40 on globes today and not one of them fit. Oh well we need to sleep so it might as well be dark.


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #4
    By White Mage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 24-03-2015, 21:47
  2. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 15-12-2014, 14:34
  3. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #2
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 28-06-2014, 15:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!