Closed Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    What happens if you just remove the food?

I used to and still remove plates if the kids are being silly chooks. If I remove 3x then that's it. No more food till the next meal.
    He screams because he is hungry. Same as if he throws his entire meal on the floor - then he screams because hes hungry. If i pick it up & give it back he just thows it again & im reluctant to reinforce it by making him something else, but even when he goes hungry he still seems to throw food again next meal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    omg park him outside or in the garage. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When people say "there's a lot of that going around" for really common bugs like the flu or a virus. Isn't every common bug always going around? Someone always has it, it might just be that a number of people they know all have it at one time but it's not really any more prevalent at that time than expected.

I think it's only accurate to say things are "going around" when there's an epidemic or something is almost eradicated but comes back, e.g. Whooping cough, polio, Ebola, etc.

Nit picking, I know.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am surprised at the number of adults having tantrums today because they can't get their own way.. And no, yelling at me won't get you what you want. And yes, please call my manager and tell them I wouldn't break company policy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ears are ringing from the hour of non-stop loud hysterical screaming we just had because we dared to go out earlier & were home a tiny bit late. Fine ds, we'll just never go out again if thats what makes you happy. You can stare at the same four walls every day forever then cause im not dealing with that anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    He screams because he is hungry. Same as if he throws his entire meal on the floor - then he screams because hes hungry. If i pick it up & give it back he just thows it again & im reluctant to reinforce it by making him something else, but even when he goes hungry he still seems to throw food again next meal
    Could he be tired heartstringz?

Try making mealtimes earlier or letting him graze a bit more through the day rather than having 'set' meals??

It sounds frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    What if you walk away whenever he screams to show him you aren't supporting his behaviour?

Kids that age understand cause and effect so if he learns that tantrums only cause you to walk away from him.... Will that work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sick of my nan being a bitter old lady! Stop making horrible remarks about me. I'm not concerned if you think I'm fat, if you think ds is misbehaving or not being gentle (which he's not misbehaving he's just curious, he's not being gentle enough so I'm moving him on, just give me time!) or if you think my relationship isn't going well enough. Stop being a down right b!tch and get over it. No wonder I never come to visit. I'll leave it another 5 years before I come back if you want to treat me like sh!t.

Rant over. Grrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm tired and I want to go to bed. But no, DH has only JUST started COOKING dinner. And it's butter chicken... I had leftover chicken curry for lunch. I don't want it for dinner! But... He does and he's cooking so that's what we're having. I wanted to be in bed by about 9, not only just getting ready to eat dinner! The rice isn't even in the microwave yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Hubby ate all the special dip I made. I was really looking for the it.