Closed Thread
Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My phone crashed, I lost all my apps and its reset my Candy Crush all the way back to 0 😱

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Our toilet light blew. It's a special circle one. Its night time and we don't have a spare. The outdoor solar light we put in there as a temp fix until morning is fading fast..
    have you got a spare small table lamp or night light? something you could plug in and use as needed? not ideal but better than the dark?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    have you got a spare small table lamp or night light? something you could plug in and use as needed? not ideal but better than the dark?
    There is no outlet close by. Laundry light will have to go on and laundry door closed with toilet door open if anyone has to get up during the night. The laundry door is on rollers and slides but is really noisy. Ah well.. It's only 1 night I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp thinks it's a good idea to pretend to be asleep when ds cries during the night.. I know 100% he's awake but he knows if he doesn't move I'll eventually realise I need to go to the toilet and he doesn't have to get up. Just get out of bed one night. Please!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

DizzyDaisy  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Dp thinks it's a good idea to pretend to be asleep when ds cries during the night.. I know 100% he's awake but he knows if he doesn't move I'll eventually realise I need to go to the toilet and he doesn't have to get up. Just get out of bed one night. Please!
    Same same!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DizzyDaisy For This Useful Post:

mkj  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDaisy View Post
    Same same!!
    So very annoying lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

DizzyDaisy  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so annoying when someone checks in on Facebook at an emergency department and gives no explanation, then go MIA. They've got like 20 people asking what's wrong then come back and give an explanation. Seriously if you're not going to give an upfront explanation to stop people thinking the worse, then don't post at all! It's even worse when a pregnant person does it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    It's so annoying when someone checks in on Facebook at an emergency department and gives no explanation, then go MIA. They've got like 20 people asking what's wrong then come back and give an explanation. Seriously if you're not going to give an upfront explanation to stop people thinking the worse, then don't post at all! It's even worse when a pregnant person does it.
    I hate when people do this. I know it sounds awful but it's such attention seeking behaviour when the person doesn't say why they are there, or atleast say "everyone is fine" or "so and so is going to be okay".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

JR03  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    oh agree!!! dh's sil did this heaps during her pregnancy (this was before she blocked us on fb on our honeymoon and continues to lie to our faces that she's not on fb anymore even though if you search for her she's there, just we can't see her). she'd check in and get heaps of concerned posts then there'd be no updates to conclude it. checking in somewhere on fb is not something you even think to do in a real emergency so she was obviously just doing it for the attention. stupid sad cow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    God I'm ****ed off. the "security" in our house is so fuucking cheap and useless and it's going to cost a few $k to fix at least. had a locksmith out who has quoted around $500 to put a deadbolt on an exterior door (which the builders have used an interior door on wtf). then someone came out to check the alarm system. we got told it's basically useless. and he charged us $99 to do so.

so over this crap. seriously easier to have just kept renting :/