Closed Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why do both of our front door keys decide they don't want to work?! Lucky our back door was unlocked, my key has been stuffed for ages and only works when it feels like it and now Dp can't get his key to work. Trying our neighbours spare key shortly and my stepbrothers key and if none work in going to have to get a new lock. Awesome. Just friggin awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why is it so hard to get help to practice driving? I can go by myself (have my licence) but never seem to have the time to go with dh when ds is in a good mood, not due for a sleep etc. I cant park to save my life. I cant practice something i dont know how to do, driving lessons are a complete waste of money if you already have your licence in my experience. So im slowly getting the confidence to drive & yet i cant go anywhere cause i cant park.

No-one can look after ds regularly (all shift workers), ds will not sleep out & although he mostly likes the car, hes a screamer when hes tired & i cant drive if hes screaming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Why is it so hard to get help to practice driving? I can go by myself (have my licence) but never seem to have the time to go with dh when ds is in a good mood, not due for a sleep etc. I cant park to save my life. I cant practice something i dont know how to do, driving lessons are a complete waste of money if you already have your licence in my experience. So im slowly getting the confidence to drive & yet i cant go anywhere cause i cant park.

No-one can look after ds regularly (all shift workers), ds will not sleep out & although he mostly likes the car, hes a screamer when hes tired & i cant drive if hes screaming.
    Just get a lesson and ask them to practice parking with you for the whole hour!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heplusme View Post
    Just get a lesson and ask them to practice parking with you for the whole hour!
    Every time I try they give me attitude cause i already have my licence. Would have thought they'd just want to take my money but apparently not. Im yet to find a good one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Every time I try they give me attitude cause i already have my licence. Would have thought they'd just want to take my money but apparently not. Im yet to find a good one
    How did you get your license if you can't park?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    How did you get your license if you can't park?
    I could park 10 years ago when i got my licence in a different car before i had anxiety & a driving phobia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I could park 10 years ago when i got my licence in a different car before i had anxiety & a driving phobia
    Okay. Good luck with it. I have to work on my parking too. Though I haven't got my license yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate nights like this. Ds will not go to sleep. I knoow from past experience that the only thing that works is to rock him to sleep & then sit up & hold him for the rest of the night. Both of us have to work tomorrow so that isnt really an option.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Oh no heartstrings xx fx your night improves and ds decides to sleep without you holding him. Can you cosleep?

Ds has been very unsettled the last two hours...he seems refluxy or maybe a sore tummy. maybe I've been eating too much chocolate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    When my sister suggests that as my kids go to bed at 7.00 I could get at least 2 hours of cleaning done each night! Coming from the one who never does any cleaning as her husband does it all.